|Price:||+ $8.07 Delivery|
- Brown Genuine Leather Slip-Thru Strap
- Round Cream Dial
- Full Arabic Numerals & 24-Hour Military Time
- Polished Silver-Tone 40mm Case
- Indiglo Light-Up Watch Dial
- Water resistant to 30m (100ft): in general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming or bathing
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms and are sold from abroad and may differ from local products including fit, age rating, and language of product, labeling, or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||40 millimetres|
|Case Thickness||9 millimetres|
|Band Material||leather calfskin|
|Band width||20 millimetres|
|Special features||includes a seconds-hand, Water Resistant, Luminous|
|Water Pressure Resistance||99 Feet|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Timex made their traditional two-piece strap easy to change with quick-release spring bars… no tools required!
Switch it up with interchangeable slip-thru fabric and leather straps. The easy-to-change slip-thru straps allow you to quickly change your strap to match any look for endless options.
Timex created revolutionary Indiglo backlight
technology, changing how the world told time in the dark.
Review this product
5 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The brown leather strap it comes on is quite cheap, but I bought this watch with the intention of wearing it on a variety of straps. This watch is a great versatile option for new watch enthusiasts to mess around with styling. I currently have it on a tan leather strap and it looks great.
Yes, the movement is relatively loud so bear that in mind. You will hear it on your wrist in a quiet room. I, however find this aspect rather charming and therapeutic when I am falling asleep. If this is something that could possibly drive you insane, either steer clear or just keep it away from your bedside.