|Price:||+ $7.64 Delivery|
- Lightweight Performance Design
- Sports Stopwatch with 30 Lap Memory
- Countdown Timer & Alarm
- Durable Resin Strap with Buckle Closure
- Indiglo Light-Up Watch Dial
- Water resistant to 100m (330ft): in general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not diving
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|Dial window material type||Acrylic|
|Case diameter||36 millimetres|
|Case Thickness||11 millimetres|
|Band length||9 inches|
|Band width||12 millimetres|
|Calendar||Day, date, and month|
|Water Pressure Resistance||330 Feet|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Ironman Sleek 30
Built for performance and durability, the Ironman Sleek 30, with full-size and mid-size options, includes a large number display and quick 5-button access to alarm, timer and 30-lap stopwatch memory. Ready for anything, the Ironman Sleek collection includes Indiglo backlight technology and is water-resistant up to 100 meters.
|Sleek 30||Sleek 50||Sleek 150|
|Lap memory recall||30||50||150|
|Hydration and nutrition alarms||✓|
|Recall of laps & total time (latest workout in chrono)||✓||✓||✓|
|Recall by date with summary of best lap and average lap (multiple workouts saved in chrono)||✓||✓|
|Recall by date interval sessions, pace per lap, and difference from target time pace||✓|
|24-hour countdown timer with ability to repeat up to 99 times||✓||✓||✓|
|2 Interval workout sessions, 6 interval timers per session, interval timer labels to stay on track||✓|
|TapScreen technology with customizable tap force||✓|
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I bought it because I needed a small, waterproof watch for swimming,
but I love it so much that now I wear it all day long.
- finding a small lady-like size with so many features like this one is very rare
- it's waterproof. I wear it at the pool, in the shower and all day
- sharply displayed day, date and time
- you can set the alarm to run on weekdays, weekends or daily
- easy, intuitive setup. It's so easy that I find myself using the timer feature a LOT. For example, I even use it to set the timer for when I think the laundry drying will be done...LOL
- the timer can be set to repeat or just a one-time run
- chrono feature to time things. I even use it to time how long students spent on homework that day
- the watch strap has a button mechanism, so you don't have to keep moving the loop along the strap. It stays put.
Overall, this watch is A-W-E-S-O-M-E !!
Can't for the life of me figure out how to make the alarms work, though. The "literature" that came with has ridiculously small print. I mean, I didn't know they made it that small. What is the point? Completely useless. I haven't tried throwing the watch at my son yet -- he can usually figure these things out. But I'm no luddite, really. I should be able to figure it out. And, nope. Not yet.
I haven't used any of the other features yet, but they don't feel "in the way" in any way, either. Maybe if I can find a manual I can read ...
I like the size very much. A lot of these watches are huge, and this one is a great moderate size. The band is comfortable and secure. It cleans off well, but I am watching it because of the reviews that say the white gets grimy looking pretty fast. Lots of gardening going on -- and watch is still fine.
Other reviewers complained about the light. So much do that I was hesitant to get the black face - I don't have the best vision. Well, the light illuminates the face just fine!
There's a little clipper that keeps the band snug to the watch. Since I have super ring wrists, I love that small feature - keeps the steps from flapping.