- Item Weight: 45.4 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 95.3 g
- Batteries 1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
- Item Model Number: TW5M19200
- ASIN: B07FF9YQLP
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 20 August 2018
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
- #67 in Men's Wrist Watches
|Price:||+ $7.89 Delivery|
- Adjustable blue 16mm resin strap fits up to 8-inch wrist circumference
- 100-hour chronograph with 10-lap memory; 24-hour countdown timer
- customizable alarm; 24-hour military time mode; 2 time zones; day, date & month calendar
- Dark gray 40mm resin case with blue accents; acrylic lens; gray digital display; Indiglo light-up watch dial
- Water-resistant to 100m (330 ft): In general, suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Amazon Global Store
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|Dial window material type||Acrylic|
|Clasp Type||Tang Buckle|
|Case material||Stainless Steel|
|Case diameter||40 millimetres|
|Case Thickness||12 millimetres|
|Band length||9 inches|
|Band width||20 millimetres|
|Special features||Calendar, Alarm, Countdown|
|Water Pressure Resistance||330 Feet|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Men’s and Women’s Sport Watches
Comfortable, athletic silhouettes with a durable resin strap come together to create the perfect sports watch that’s well-suited for everyday wear.
Crafted for You
In 1984, Timex took the clock off the finish line — and they’ve continued to revolutionize sports watches ever since.
The Timex Ironman Transit collection is powerful and built for active lifestyles with its countdown timer, customizable alarms and stopwatch features.
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The negative display (white numbers on black background) seems odd when in sunlight outside, but if this was an app this would be considered "night mode". My main use for it is at night, so it's perfect for me. Keeps me from getting night blindness that way.