Time Timer Twist 90 Minute Visual Digital Timer; Magnetic and Portable Time Management Tool - Red - TT31-W
|Price:||+ $7.85 Delivery|
- TIME MANAGEMENT: 90-minute digital visual timer to stay on task, assists with organization and concentration. As time expires, the visible display of digital tick marks disappears in a clockwise direction.
- TWIST HIGHLIGHTS: “Play/Pause” button allows you to pause your timed activity and pick up where you left off. Small and portable for individual use and on-the-go needs. Magnets make it easy to put right where you need it, whenever you need it.
- SPECIAL NEEDS: The visual design of the Time Timer is proven to ease transitions and encourages independence and productivity for all abilities (Intuitive Assistive Technology).
- QUIET OPERATION AND AUDIBLE ALERT: No loud ticking provides the silence and focus for school, homework, and other activities. The alarm signal is a one-minute, continuous alert. The continuous alert ensures you will not miss the end of your timed activity. You may “pause” the timer to end the alert early.
- TECHNICAL DETAILS: One AAA battery required (not included). Diameter: 3.5 inches x 1 inch. Ideal size for individual use. A magnetic back attaches to most metallic surfaces from refrigerators and file cabinets to the whiteboard in your classroom.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Use with children or adults with special needs, at home, school or work.
Comfort, Independence, Transitions, Productivity, Focus, Teaching Time
Homework, Practice, Screen Time, Fitness, Self-Discipline, Bedtime Routines
Transitions, Classroom Management, Timed Assignments, Teaching Time, Reading, Group Work
Productivity, Focus, Meetings, Workshops
The Time Timer Twist
The 90-minute Twist is an easy-to-use time management tool for children and adults. To use, simply turn the outer ring to your desired time (from 1 minute to 90 minutes), then push the play button. The Time Timer Twist allows you to pause the timer when needed. At a glance, digital tick marks show how much time remains in addition to the numerical duration of the timer appearing in the center. Make every moment count with this portable visual timer.
Quiet operation, no loud ticking. (One AAA battery required. Not included.)
Play / Pause button for quick starts and easy pause functionality.
1-Minute continuous digital alert sounds at the end of the timer
Perfect on-the-go size. Magnetic back for metallic surfaces or place on a flat surface
- Increase productivity by breaking projects or meetings into manageable segments.
- Place on the whiteboard in your classroom so it is ready to use at any moment.
- Manage the stress of traveling by showing 'how much longer.'
- Reduce conflicts when taking turns during playtime or while managing screen time.
- Trade chaos for order in family and household routines.
|Shop Now||Shop Now||Shop Now|
|Easy to Use for All Ages and Abilities||✓||✓||✓|
|No Loud Ticking and Silent Operation||✓||✓||✓|
|Audible Alert When Time is up||On/Off Switch||On/Off Switch||Always On|
|Ability to Pause Timer||✓|
|Wall Mountable or Desktop||Desktop Only||Desktop Only||Magnetic Surface Mount Only|
|Duration||Up to 60 Minutes||Up to 60 Minutes||Up to 90 Minutes|
|Timer Size (Images Not to Scale)||3" Square||3.5" Square||3.5" Diameter|
|Recommended||Individual or Small Group||Individual or Small Group||Individual or Small Group|
|Available Accessories||NA||Time Timer Dry Erase Board, Interchangeable Covers||NA|
|Battery Required (Not Included)||One AA||One AA||One AAA|
Frequently shopped for in related categories
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We use it for our kids for everything, how long before dinnertime, bedtime and so on. Also handy in the kitchen when cooking.
It is magnetic and sticks to the fridge too.
Top international reviews
Genius! It also means i don't need to get my phone out to see how much time has passed and i can set myself 5 to 15 minute breaks here and there where i think of nothing and i know the timer will tell me when it's time to resume headless chicken mode again. Except i'm not a headless chicken anymore as i just took a break. I friggin love it. Okay, it doesn't have the bright red ness of other countdown timers and the circle / face countdown represents whatever time you chose, be it 4 minutes or 90 minutes and it doesn't set to seconds but i don't need it for that.
Well happy. Would have been nice if it was not just magnetic and had a standing up function but a minor gripe really. It sits at home on one of my daughter's old, scratched and disused a4 whiteboards and fits nicely into the front compartment of my mini phone/ wallet handbag / pouch when out. : )
Yes, the alarm is not loud enough to disturb everyone in the park but similarly at home, one can hear it from a neighbouring room. And if in that moment you cannot get to the timer, it turns itself off... and no, i haven't timed how long the alarm goes on for.. a minute perhaps?
I realised today how different a minute left can feel, dependant on the activity at the time... really interesting
The two tiny magnets on the back are not strong enough meaning this has slid down some of the metal surfaces I have tried to attach it to. Mine has been in a drawer for some time as I use an actual kitchen timer for timing tasks instead as it is much easier to read - ironic given time timers are sold as being easier to read than the alternatives!
The reason I did not give 5 stars in because you cannot turn off the alert sound - which you can on other models (useful if you are using it during a presentation and want to be able to see the time you have left, but don't necessarily want a sound alert).
Very much recommended
However, it has some limitations:
- 1-minute increments only (making it impossible to have a 2:30 timer).
- impossible to cancel a timer that has started (you have to let it finish by itself).
- 90 minutes maximum (why not 99 at least?).
- impossible to change the timer's value while it is running (so you cannot extend it while it's counting down).
The last point, along with the second one make it very annoying sometimes.
Otherwise, for a single timer, works fine.
Er schaltet sich offenbar auch nicht von selbst aus, wenn er abgelaufen ist.
Die Nutzung ist einfach und intuitiv (einfach den roten Außenrand drehen), sogar Pausen sind möglich (Pausentaste).
Zwei kleine, ziemlich starke Magnete auf der Rückseite, ganz aus Kunststoff verarbeitet.
Durch drehen des äußeren Rahmens, kann man eine Zeit zwischen 0 und 90 Minuten eingeben. Sobald man auf "Start" drückt, Füllt sich der Ring um diese Zahl und läuft mit ihr zusammen nach und nach ab.
Das hat natürlich zur Folge, dass der Ring immer ganz voll startet, egal ob es um eine Minute geht oder um eine Stunde. Nur, dass er dann halt langsamer kleiner wird. In wieweit unser Sohn jetzt ein besseres Gefühl für Zeit bekommt oder nicht, kann ich leider nicht sagen. Aber zumindest sieht er, dass er gegen Ende nicht mehr so viel Zeit hat wie zu beginn.