From the Back Cover
· how to focus your time on your priorities
· when multitasking is helpful or harmful
· secrets to overcoming procrastination
· tips for managing distractions, interruptions, and time wasters
· how to organize your space to maximize efficiency
Whether you are a creative freewheeler or an organized perfectionist, you'll find easy-to-implement, effective solutions that will work for you
"Solid, practical advice for anyone who wants to be more productive and less stressed."--Barbara Hemphill, author,Taming the Paper Tiger at Work
"If you're overwhelmed and looking for a better way, this book is for you."--Barry Izsak, National Association of Professional Organizers; author,Organize Your Garage in No Time
Sandra Felton, The Organizer Lady®, is a pioneer in the field of organizing. She is the founder and president of Messies Anonymous and the author of many books, includingOrganizing Magic.
Marsha Sims is a national speaker on time management and organization. She has been a professional organizer since 1992 as the founder and president of Sort-It-Out, Inc.