- Item Model Number: TB0A1SEE231
- ASIN: B078HJVK68
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 23 August 2018
- Customer Reviews: 618 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
17,001 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #219 in Women's Boots
- Guys have loved our Mt. Maddsen hikers for years; now it's your turn. Designed specially for women's feet, these waterproof hiking boots dominate the trails in style with sleek styling and anti-fatigue comfort technology.
- LOOK NO FURTHER for trail-ready performance and style. Our selection of men’s hiking boots, waterproof hiking boots, casual boots, and casual shoes is designed to fit in with your outdoor-ready ensembles.
- TIMBERLAND HAS YOU COVERED whether you're looking for men's boots, women's boots, or kids boots. For the best in hiking boots, rain boots, work boots, casual shoes & boots & more, choose Timberland.
- WHAT YOU NEED IN THE OUTDOORS: Timberland has the gear you need for all your outdoor adventures, including jackets and coats for outdoor activities, backpacks and luggage & outdoor accessories.
- THE BEST IN OUTDOORS: Trust Timberland's line of high-quality men's, women's, and kids boots. hiking boots, outdoor gear, and activewear for all your activities from the trail to the sea to the streets.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
In terms of sizing: I fit size 8 in Converse shoreline sneakers, size 8 in Croc Patricia sandals. Have a pair of Nikes in size 9 (roomy for walking). Measurement-wise, I am a solid size 8, but because my foot is a bit wider at the forefoot section (wide pinkie area), I usually order an 8.5 in shoes and am happy...size 9 sandals and boots are usually too big. These boots are kind of narrow so ordering a size 9 gave me that extra bit of room in the forefoot, although they are probably a bit longer than I need (no biggie, they narrow at the toes anyway). I can easily wear a thin sock with these boots (I don't care for thick socks) but could probably wear a sock that's a bit thicker. I had recently considered buying a pair of high heeled Dr Martens Kendra boot - they fit similarly in size 8 but were ever sooooo heavy!
The boots look great with my longer length jeans! I was a bit worried about buying the original color but my jeans all but cover the toe area anyway so no biggie. Actually, I agree with another reviewer who said the original color just makes them that much cooler, the black (the only other color option at the time of my purchase) would be a bit more ordinary I think, still nice though.
I relied on the reviews to make my decision, so I hope this helps someone else!
No quedé convencida con esta compra....