- Product Dimensions: 2.5 x 10.2 x 8.9 cm ; 49.9 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 127 g
- Item Model Number: D77221
- ASIN: B00FKL88OO
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 10 April 2018
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
50,483 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #285 in Women's Wallets
|Price:||+ $8.96 Delivery|
- Trifold leather wallet featuring contrast-stitched edges and logo stamped at bottom corner
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Complete Your Look And Match Your Style With One Of Our Other Timberland Accessories Listed Below
Timberland Men's Belts
If you’re on the work site, in the office or just walking around the city, do it in style with one of our belts. Timberland offers a number of different styles, ranging from leather belts, reversible belts and canvas belts. Find the belt that fits your lifestyle below.
Timberland Toiletry Bags
Keep all your personal items organized with one of our convenient travel kits. With a variety of colors, shapes and materials you will find the perfect toiletry bag to match your needs. Take a look below at our collection of men's travel kits and stay organized in style.
Timberland Men's Wallets
Timberland has a number of different leather and non-leather wallets. In our collection we offer trifold, bifold and card carrier wallets. We also have RFID protected wallets to keep your information safe and secure. Take a look below at our collection.
|Men's Blix Slimfold (SHOP NOW)||Leather Trifold Wallet (SHOP NOW)||Leather RFID Blocking Passcase Wallet (SHOP NOW)||Fine Break Wallet with Removable Passcase (SHOP NOW)||Men's Nylon Trifold Wallet (SHOP NOW)||Leather RFID Blocking Trifold Wallet (SHOP NOW)|
|35MM Classic Jean Belt (SHOP NOW)||40MM Pull Up Jean Leather Belt (SHOP NOW)||35MM Classic Leather Belt (SHOP NOW)||38MM Wheat Belt (SHOP NOW)||Classic Leather Reversible Belt (SHOP NOW||40mm Milled Pull Up Belt (SHOP NOW)|
|Buckle||Gun Metal||Leather Wrapped||Signature Logo||Antique Finish||Silver Buckle||Roller Buckle|
|Front Pocket Money Clip (SHOP NOW)||Travel Kit Organizer (SHOP NOW)||Womens Criss Cross Belt (SHOP NOW)||Womens RFID Crossbody Phone Bag (SHOP NOW)||Kids Reversible Leather Belt(SHOP NOW)||Kids Leather Belt (SHOP NOW)|
|Style||Front Pocket Wallet||Travel Kit||Leather Belt||RFID Crossbody Bag||Kids Belt||Kids Belt|
|Material||Leather||Leather / Canvas||Leather||Leather||Leather||Leather|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I'll try out the wallet, but I doubt I'll use it for long. Unless of course, you are a user who only uses 1 or 2 cards, then it won't be inconvenient for you.
The material itself is good though, soft smooth feel and it's light. One star for material. -4 stars for the super lousy design...
FEELS: 5/10 -- Extremely rigid, and materials don't smack to me of being on the more genuine side. I'm guessing its true colors will show after a few years of hand oil and butt sweat, but out of the box? Meh.
FUNCTION: 3/10 -- The bill trenches are fantastic and deep enough for basically anything you'd use it for and not want it to stick out of the top of the wallet, but the card slots are horrific. I had to strain like crazy to cram my drivers license into the allotted area and credit cards/plastic material are the only things that will find a home in those slots -- paper or cardboard will not fit. You will bend/tear it trying to smush it into these tiny slots. I gave up and put my few non-plastic cards into the bill trenches.
VALUE: 6.5/10 -- Again, this may take a nice long spell of handling to break in to become a proper wallet, but if you're looking for something lush and broken in right out of the box, this wallet is not for you. For $20 (prime) you could probably do worse, but for as nice as this wallet looks, I wish it's functionality was significantly better.
It is OK, not what I wanted but OK.
1) It is a little larger than the old one but I knew that going in
2) I put 3 credit cards on the left side and 3 on the right. A 5 membership cards and insurance cards. Won't close.
3) It is completely impossible to remove any card except the first one which is in front. To remove the second or third card requires removal of the first card.
4) Very very very difficult to remove my driver's license (in the middle section). Trying to get my big thumb under the license to get it out is very hard. I would be in deep chocolate if Smoky stopped me.
This is NOT a bad wallet and I am sure some would like it but it just does not work well for me.