Ticwatch Pro Bluetooth Smart Watch, Layered Display, NFC Payment, Google Assistant, Android Wear, Compatible with iOS and Android (Liquid Metal Silver)
- LONG BATTERY LIFE: 2-30 days on a single charge is achieved by dual layered technology and two modes. Smart Mode will get you 2-days of battery life and Essential Mode will achieve 30-days of battery life. If Auto Switch to Essential Mode is turned on, then 5-days of battery life will be achieved. WARNING:Please charge from a computer USB port or with a 5V 1A USB power adapter, please avoid any 2.1A fast charging or the charger will be fried.
- SMART MODE: Wear OS by Google, AMOLED display, Google Assistant, thousands of apps and watch faces through Google Play store, health & fitness tracking (Limited features for iPhone users).
- ESSENTIAL MODE: Power saving FSTN LCD display, high sunlight visibility, shows essential information including time / date / step counter / heart rate
- HEALTH & FITNESS TRACKING: GPS tracker, heart-rate monitor, step counter, calories burned counter, speed & cadence monitor
- NFC PAYMENTS: Use Google Pay to purchase directly from your wrist at millions of places without fumbling around for your wallet. 30-day money-back guarantee for any reason, 12-month warranty for quality-related issues.Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
About Mobvoi and TicWatch:
- As a voice-based Artificial Intelligence startup, Mobvoi aims to define the next generation of human-machine interaction.
- Funded by Google in 2015, Mobvoi and Google formed strategic partnership through Wear OS and Google Assistant.
- Important: We offer replacement for quality related issues, 12 month from the date of your purchase.
2-30 day battery life.
2-30 days on a single charge is achieved by Layered Display technology and two functioning modes. Smart Mode will get you 2 days of battery life and Essential Mode will net 30 days of battery life. If auto-switch to Essential Mode is turned on, then 5 days of battery life is possible.
When outdoors with GPS tracking running the entire time, you can get 10 hours of battery life before recharging.
Pay with your watch.
Swipe or insert bank card? Wait. Enter your PIN. Wait. Approved yet? Wait.
Stop living in the past and embrace the future. With Google Pay built into TicWatch Pro, just point, pay and go. What are you waiting for?
Google Play apps.
Google Play Music? Yes. Google Fit? Check. Spotify? Yup. Find your favorite apps on Google Play and download them directly from your watch. Everything you need on your wrist.
Spotify and Facebook Messenger are not applicable for iPhone users.
Health and Fitness
TicWatch Pro is packed with sensors so that your health and fitness data is measured accurately.
- GPS built-in - Track your jogs and map your route accurately.
- Steps and calories counter - Hit your goals and be healthy.
- Heart rate monitor - Keep a pulse on your heart health.
- Fitness apps - Google Fit, Strava, Runkeeper, etc.
- Stream music - Enjoy your playlists while you get fit.
Layered Display Technology
TicWatch Pro has both a high resolution AMOLED screen and a power saving FSTN LCD screen to empower you with unprecedented control over extending battery life up to 30 days.
TicWatch Pro has Smart Mode and Essential Mode to adapt to your needs and optimize your battery usage.
Switch easily between modes.
Optimize your battery usage by switching between Smart Mode and Essential Mode. Enable Auto Switch into Essential Mode when the battery is low ensuring a minimum battery life of 5 days on a single charge.
2018 iF Design Award winner. Stainless steel bezel and cover with a carbon fiber body and Italian leather breathable straps. Smart and look good too. Shouldn’t your watch be just like you?
Google Assistant built-in.
Send a text message (Android only), make a call (Android only) or check for directions. Just tell Google to do it directly from your watch through the power of your own voice. At our core, speech recognition AI is our bread and butter.
Thousands of watch faces.
Let TicWatch Pro express your mood and be unique through hundreds of watch faces available only for the TicWatch line.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
115 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Screen Locks too soon and since I have google pay configured, I have to continuously unlock using password, a real pain.
2. Screen Times out so soon that I have to keep on pressing the first key on top to unlock again and again
3. Lack of meaningful watch faces. What I want is a simple 24 hour Clock with format similar to 25-dec-2018 15:30 Hrs Wednesday with my current weather or temperature and battery. So many useless faces that give me all other junk info but don't display time
4. To turn on display by turning the wrist I have to really turn my arm so quick and almost 130 deg + turn that this feature is usless too. I end up pressing the first key instead
5. Gear OS 2.1 is still in infancy and I cant control display time outs when screen shout auto lock up
6. I would still rate Ticwatch High on the product. Amazing product, feature sets , price and comfort.
Looks like an experimental Gear OS watch and I am sure other smart watches too will behave similarly as underlying OS that is the problem and not the watch manufacturer.
Battery life is a little on the short side but that is the case with any Wear OS watches at the moment and this one has a creative solution to help with that.
It is a fairly big watch face though so if that bothers you it might not be the watch for you. The band can be replaced with any standard 22mm watch band for a very custom look.
Aesthetically, I found the watch to be much nicer in person. It never seemed to clash with anything be it work wear or neat casual. It is very comfortable to wear and doesn't appear to be too big as many fear. With a large range of aftermarket straps available, it is quite easy to make the watch suit most occasions.
At the end of the day, I think the Ticwatch Pro is more a proof of concept than a smartwatch you can rely on day in day out. The innovative approach to extending battery life and cramming in plenty of useful features while remaining a fairly small package is absolutely a step in the right direction in smartwatch design, but the limiting factor now is Qualcomm's aging chip. Having tried and returned many smartwatches, this is the best currently on the market in my personal opinion and if you were unwilling to wait for the next generation of processor to filter down to the consumer market, this would be the one to buy. Unfortunately I cannot justify spending $370 on a watch that I can't rely on to do tasks quickly and fluidly, so I am returning mine. I am very keen to see what Ticwatch can do with the new technology as they haven been fantastic to deal with and there have been no manufacturing defects with their products.
As per other reviews the watch does switch off a bit to quickly and the available faces are just to busy. A simple time, date battery life and step/heart rate info would suit me just fine.
Since the 2.0 update, I haven't experienced any issues that cause concern. Answering texts, phone calls is a breeze on this device. I haven't used the NFC features so cannot comment.
The band is fantastic and the watch looks premium. I love the 2 layer display as in even the brightest sunlight I can see the time at a glance.
I highly recommend this watch to anyone thinking of dipping their toes into the smart watches scene for the first time.