TiTree Spirit Rub. Natural Australian Made Tea Tree Chest Rub for the Treatment of Cold and Flu Symptoms. The Essentials Oils Ointment formulation includes Melaleuca Tea Tree, Eucalyptus, and Lemon Myrtle.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- TREAT COLDS AND COUGH - Chest Rub treatment for cold, cough and mild rhematic aches and pains
- TGA APPROVED - AUSTL 310284
- NATURAL REMEDY - Australian Native Essential Oils powerful decongestant and antiseptic
- HERBAL MEDICINE - Chest Rub Ointment is based on traditional Western Herbal Medicine and Australian bush medicine
- INGREDIENTS - Eucalyptus Oil, Melaleuca Oil, Backhousia Citriodora (Lemon Myrtle) Essential Oil
- Product Dimensions : 5 x 5 x 5 cm; 150 Grams
- Date First Available : 20 March 2019
- Manufacturer : TiTree Spirit Herbals
- ASIN : B07PPP5739
- Manufacturer reference : 0735850860893
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
TiTree Spirit Rub.
TiTree Spirit Herbals combine Australian Bush Medicine with Traditional Western Herbal Medicine to bring you
professionally formulated topical medicines for use at home.
Tea Tree Oil and Eucalyptus Oil are used in Traditional Western Herbal Medicine for relief of mild upper respiratory
tract congestion and cough. Eucalyptus oil is used in Traditional Western Herbal Medicine to relieve mild rheumatic aches and pains.
Eucalyptus oil 30 mg/g, Melaleuca oil 30 mg/g, Backhousia citriodora (Lemon Myrtle) essential oil 10 mg/g. Active ingredients per 1 g of ointment.
Apply cream to chest and feet 3-4 times per day or as needed.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|