Other Sellers on Amazon
Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil, 100 milliliters
|Price:||$16.71 ($16.71 /100 ml)|
Enhance your purchase
|Special ingredients||Tea Tree Oil|
|Item weight||0.18 Kilograms|
About this item
- 100% PURE AUSTRALIAN TEA TREE OIL- made with 100% Pure Australian Tea Tree Oil, which undergoes comprehensive testing to ensure its authenticity and purity, guaranteeing a quality, pure and unadulterated oil.
- RELIEVES: Apply sparingly to Minor cuts, burns, Abrasions, pimples, bites and stings.
- TREATS: Nail Infections, by soaking nail with oil and massaging in twice daily. Athlete's foot wash & dry feet thoroughly. Apply oil twice daily.
- CLEANING: Kills 99.9% of household germs.
- WARNINGS PLEASE READ - This medicine may not be right for you. Read the warnings before purchase. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
Frequently bought together
- Product Dimensions : 4.6 x 4.6 x 11.4 cm; 180 Grams
- Date First Available : 6 March 2018
- Manufacturer : Integria Healthcare (Australia) Pty Ltd
- ASIN : B07NKW7NCM
- Manufacturer reference : 9312146010401
- Country of origin : Australia
- Best Sellers Rank: 812 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil is 100 percent pure and natural oil, a powerful antiseptic which inhibits a broad spectrum of bacteria and fungi and cleanses and protects skin abrasions. Tea Tree Oil is well tolerated by healthy skin tissue and does not inhibit normal cell growth. Australia's natural antiseptic, Tea Tree Oil is distilled from specially selected Melaleuca alternifolia leaves, a plant native to the coastal regions of northern New South Wales and south eastern Queensland, Australia. Provide relieve from minor cuts, burns, abrasions, pimples, bites and stings and kills 99.9 percent household germs. Comes in a bottle of 100 ml.
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Pro tip, do you use body shop shaving cream? Mix a teaspoon of this through a tub of that shaving cream and you'll never regret it. A better shave and your shaving cream doesn't go funky.