- Product Dimensions: 36.8 x 14.7 x 30.5 cm ; 2.49 Kg
- Boxed-product Weight: 2.5 Kg
- ASIN: B07K1KBGFD
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 24 February 2015
- Customer Reviews: 150 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
314 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #8 in Men's Boots
- SIZING: Order ½ size smaller than you wear in sneakers.
- Studded rubber soles for extra grip on all surfaces.
- Classic plain-toe style ankle boot featuring a lace-up vamp, speed-hook eyelets and flat wax laces.
- Goodyear welt construction for added support and durability and a water-resistant seal.
- Cork footbed and EVA comfort strip that form to your feet over time for all-day comfort.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
From the manufacturer
Review this product
Top international reviews
I’m just wanting to order the chevalier one black but not on Amazon. It would be good if the whole Thursday range was on Amazon in the uk? Very limited range at present
Ne chercher pas loin, les meilleures bottes sont celles de la compagnie Thuesday Boot Compagnie. QC
Timberland work boots size 8.5
Nikes size 9.5
Other leather boots 9
Florsheim dress shoes 9
I ordered an 8.5 US based on other reviews. This was a good call. The 8.5 fits nicely. I think could get away with an 8 for a more snug fit along the sides of the boot (I’m narrow-footed) and to hug the toes a bit more. But I’m happy regardless.
The leather is pretty high-quality and I like the interior texture. Super comfy. I thought they would need more breaking in, but they’re already shaped nicely and are very comfortable. They look great, smell great and feel great. Totally worth the price.
I love wearing them!
I chose boots, and looked into nice ones. I have to admit, Thursday Boot Co. wasn't on my radar until I started watching video reviews, and I find myself agreeing wholeheartedly with many of the comments made in relation to this New York based brand.
Now that I have them, I am very, very satisfied with my experience. The fit has been such that in breaking them in, I only have one very small red area on a heel. I am part Native American and so our feet are generally a bit different than more common ethnicities, so I think it's more that then anything.
These are great boots with quality materials and fine construction. Worth the money.