Yikes! What a ride!
Shusterman is one of my favourite YA authors because he really pushes the limits of what is taboo in society and creates dystopian futures that are easy to believe in.
As a book 2, this was full of intrigue and action and really kept up the tension the whole way through. We also get to understand much more about The Thunderhead and the way that was interwoven into the story was very clever.
No release date on book 4 yet, but no doubt it will be a killer of an ending (pun intended) ;)
- Audible Audiobook
- Listening Length: 13 hours and 2 minutes
- Program Type: Audiobook
- Version: Unabridged
- Publisher: Audible Studios
- Audible.com.au Release Date: 9 January 2018
- Whispersync for Voice: Ready
- Language: English, English
- ASIN: B078PVGMS2
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,460 in Audible (See Top 100 in Audible)