You don't need to own a Kindle device to enjoy Kindle books. Download one of our FREE Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on all your devices.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Thrive In Midlife: How To Find Your Reset Button Kindle Edition
See all formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
The author of "Thrive In Midlife" shares the results she got from focussing on diet, exercise, stress management and mindset after she hit a wall with the onset of menopause. This book includes practical strategies to help you get well and stay well, as well as Jane's personal journey where she comes to terms with body image issues, and the toll an eating disorder that plagued her for some 35 years, had taken on her body. Jane shares the fact that her history with binge eating disorder was connected to the deep personal pain she carried in relation to being the surviving twin in case of vanishing twin syndrome.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Family & Lifestyle > Self-Help > Eating Disorders & Body Image
- Books > Family & Lifestyle > Self-Help > Mid-Life
- Books > Health, Fitness & Nutrition > Ageing
- Books > Textbooks & Study Guides
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Mental Health > Eating Disorders
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Aging
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Men's Health
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Parenting & Relationships > Aging Parents > Later Years
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help