I couldn't help but feel that this book has been badly classified. For one it is not a romance. One kiss and the promise of a dinner date do not rate a romance tag. And though our h,Tori, is 23 or around there, a YA tag may have been appropriate. It just has that feel.
This story was constructed of nothing but stereotypes. Human, outsider Tori wins over the magic crowd with nothing but her plucky won't quit attitude. Repeat. Yeah, that repetition got old fast. The traitor may as well have hung a bell around his neck he was so obvious. And whilst I'm a fan of a slow burn romance this was sub zero. Think more urban fantasy YA.
- Audible Audiobook
- Listening Length: 7 hours and 14 minutes
- Program Type: Audiobook
- Version: Unabridged
- Publisher: Tantor Audio
- Audible.com.au Release Date: 16 October 2018
- Whispersync for Voice: Ready
- Language: English, English
- ASIN: B07HY86KC8
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,412 in Audible (See Top 100 in Audible)