I really enjoyed this romance. The comedy appealed to me and I laughed along the way. Caitlin had escaped a difficult marriage and she was blaming herself and reluctant to enter a new relationship. Enter Taylor who is too damn busy to have a relationship but had a grandma that was determined to see him marry. Beauregard an enormous dog is what teams them together as an engaged couple on a family weekend.
What a crazy fun weekend with a wonderful family and Taylor who for the first time is off work and rediscovering his playful self. All the while Caitlin is loving the family fun and is dithering over her attraction to Taylor. Everyone in this story was likable. No great angst, just a gorgeous couple working through the process of looking forward. It’s a great little read.
- Audible Audiobook
- Listening Length: 6 hours and 26 minutes
- Program Type: Audiobook
- Version: Unabridged
- Publisher: Brilliance Audio
- Audible.com.au Release Date: 20 June 2018
- Whispersync for Voice: Ready
- Language: English, English
- ASIN: B07DVVGB44
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 105,016 in Audible (See Top 100 in Audible)