Buy new:
$86.57
FREE delivery: 6 - 12 July
Only 1 left in stock.
[{"displayPrice":"$86.57","priceAmount":86.57,"currencySymbol":"$","integerValue":"86","decimalSeparator":".","fractionalValue":"57","symbolPosition":"left","hasSpace":false,"showFractionalPartIfEmpty":true,"offerListingId":"SoXKiKzPDr8j6QEVv3AxXGKahYloCUhKqRKNgzRM4BdSxn0Ew4VhoAI%2F3G3bc3bYEJIoNAD1dwvuj3eOE0pHmQsOJQecuJh08sukl9W3yNrSS8sa6XAKVM751FbuTLrbmKoOO5M2LK78VdSd4WRfSN6pdqPFz1t0pyanF%2FMFaL7Y27vhYtU3jHi%2BCb6%2Bu47x","locale":"en-AU","buyingOptionType":"NEW"}]
$$86.57 () Includes selected options. Includes initial monthly payment and selected options. Details
Price
Subtotal
$$86.57
Subtotal
Initial payment breakdown
Delivery cost, delivery date and order total (including tax) shown at checkout.
Your transaction is secure
We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Learn more
Ships from
Smaller World Future AU
Sold by
Ships from
Smaller World Future AU
Share <Embed>
Kindle app logo image

Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet or computer – no Kindle device required. Learn more

Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.

Using your mobile phone camera, scan the code below and download the Kindle app.

QR code to download the Kindle App

Flip to back Flip to front
Listen Playing... Paused   You're listening to a sample of the Audible audio edition.
Learn more

Follow the Author

Something went wrong. Please try your request again later.

Thread Herrings (The Mainely Needlepoint Mysteries): 7 Audio CD – Unabridged, 1 March 2021

4.5 out of 5 stars 117 ratings

Amazon Price
New from Used from
Kindle
Audio CD, MP3 Audio, Unabridged
$86.57
$69.02

Enhance your purchase

New children's books bundles!
Book bundles for children's growth and development. Shop now

Product description

Review

I always learn something new when I read a book in this series, and I can count on a unique story of a high calibre that will keep me entertained and in suspense. Thread Herrings delivers.-- "Cozy Nook Books"

About the Author

Lea Wait comes from a long line of antique dealers. The single adoptive parent of four Asian daughters adopted as older children, she is now married and lives in Maine where she runs an antique print business and writes the Maggie Summer series as well as historical novels for young readers. Her debut mystery, Shadows at the Fair, was nominated for an Agatha Award.

New children's books bundles!
Book bundles for children's growth and development. Shop now

Product details

• Publisher ‏ : ‎ Tantor and Blackstone Publishing; Unabridged edition (1 March 2021)
  • Language ‏ : ‎ English
  • Audio CD ‏ : ‎ 1 pages
  • ISBN-10 ‏ : ‎ 1665224509
  • ISBN-13 ‏ : ‎ 978-1665224505
  • Dimensions ‏ : ‎ 13.46 x 19.05 cm
  • Customer Reviews:
    4.5 out of 5 stars 117 ratings

About the author

Follow authors to get new release updates, plus improved recommendations.
Brief content visible, double tap to read full content.
Full content visible, double tap to read brief content.

When I was in my thirties and single I was an adoption advocate and adopted four daughters. Now I live on the coast of Maine, and write mysteries and historical novels about people searching for love, acceptance, and a place to call home. I'm thrilled to now be a USA Today (and Amazon) best seller!

I write three mystery series -- The Mainely Needlepoint series, the Shadows Antique Mystery series, and the Maine Murder series (under the name Cornelia Kidd.) I also write historical novels: Justice &amp; Mercy, a mystery for adults, and seven historical novels for ages 8 and up. Pizza To Die For is a contemporary mystery for young people.

I love sitting on the porch of my home built in 1774, overlooking the river and sipping wine, when I'm not reading or writing or keeping up with the rest of the world on CNN. On good days I walk along beautiful coastal roads near my home. I also love speaking about writing at schools, libraries, and other organizations.

In my LIVING AND WRITING ON THE COAST OF MAINE I write about what it's like to be an author living in Maine. Full of love and humor, it shows how my work and life intersect.

My favorite quotation is "Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for; it is a thing to be achieved." William Jennings Bryan wrote that, but I think it defines my life.

For more information about me (and links to free prequels of my recent books!) check my website, www.leawait.com, friend me on Facebook and Goodreads, like my www.facebook.com/lLea Wait/Cornelia Kidd page, and read the blog (www.mainecrimewriters.com) I write with 9 other mystery writers from Maine.

And remember ... LIFE is the real mystery!

Customer reviews

4.5 out of 5 stars
4.5 out of 5
117 global ratings

Review this product

Share your thoughts with other customers

Top reviews from Australia

There are 0 reviews and 2 ratings from Australia

Top reviews from other countries

Mrs. P. A. Thornhill
5.0 out of 5 stars Sewing
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 16 June 2019