Cassandra is finally opening her College of Magic for women but there are many who want to see it fail. Some are willing to take drastic action to ensure that it does so. Aside from this jeopardy, the main themes are decision-making and loyalty in love and friendship. It's hard, even with the best of intentions, to work out how your actions will affect those you love. Are you sparing them or sparing yourself? Are you correctly guessing what they will do/want or are you blinkered by your own experience/needs? Down what dark paths might your assumptions lead you? Cassandra definitely has her work cut out, but she is a better person for it and I'm keen to see what happens next in Angland.
Please note that although I was given a free review copy by the author I liked it so much that I've pre-ordered a 'proper' one. Stephanie has a cat to feed, after all...
- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 1564 KB
- Print Length: 204 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Five Fathoms Press (25 February 2019)
- Sold by: Amazon Australia Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07N1R1MSP
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Customer Reviews: 36 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #234,735 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)