Men's Thistleton Italian Leather Casual UK Jeans Belt, Handmade in England, 3.5cm strap, as seen in GQ magazine!
|Price:||$55.00 - $87.19|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 3.5cm wide strap; fasten with an antique nickel finish buckle
- Available in black, tan, blue, brown and green; croc embossed texture in black and oxblood
- SIZE GUIDE: We advise opting for a size two inches larger than your waist. If you have a size 34" waist, buy a size 36" belt
- High quality Italian full grain leather; classic jeans belt; double keeper detail
- Handmade in England, UK by The British Belt Company; as seen in British GQ.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
HIGH QUALITY ITALIAN FULL GRAIN LEATHER
As seen in British GQ magazine, our Thistleton belt is handmade in the UK using genuine Italian full grain leather. With double keeper detail, this classic style forms a premium jeans belt, ideal for everyday use.
Available in black, tan, blue, brown and green. Thistleton also comes with a croc embossed texture in black and oxblood.
Features a 3.5cm wide strap with an antique nickel finish buckle.
We advise opting for a size two inches larger than your waist. If you have a size 34" waist, buy a size 36" belt.
HANDMADE IN ENGLAND
The British Belt Company prides itself on handcrafting the finest British leather goods. With a company history dating back to 1946, we use traditional techniques to fashion timeless accessories out of genuine leather.
The brand forms part of Arnold Wills, which remains a family-owned manufacturer based in Rutland, England’s smallest county. Inspired by our British heritage and contemporary lifestyles, each item is handcrafted with care to create an exceptional product that spans generations.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|