Yet another cute and fun romp in the Secrets series of book. Breaking the fourth wall all the time, the narrator in the book carries on this separate plot thread that makes me giggle. The storyline is fairly solid, especially for middle-school which I believe this book is aimed for. The main character is a survivalist, she and her two friends are part of a secret organization trying to take down another secret organization that extends the lives of it's members unnaturally.
If you enjoyed the other books in the series, you'll love this one. If you've never read them before, I suggest you start with "The Name of This Book is Secret" so you can carry along with all the plot threads.
- Library Binding: 416 pages
- Publisher: Turtleback Books; Bound for Schools & Libraries ed. edition (7 September 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 060615115X
- ISBN-13: 978-0606151153
- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 3.2 x 18.4 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 386 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item