I've liked and valued all of Seth's books. This one I love!
I love it because of the simple yet profound, remarkable questions it asks, each demanding a remarkable answer i.e. That will be remarked on by those we seek to serve. My favourites:
What change are you seeking to make?
What does better look like for the customer?
Do they love it? Do they love themselves more because they love you?
Why are the people who don't choose you correct in their decision to not choose you?
What are you breaking?
The people you're seeking to serve in this moment: what are they measuring?
What's your flag? Why should someone fly it?
Why is it so hard to develop a point of view?
Of course to give these questions the remarkable answers they deserve you need the context of reading/studying the book. Please buy it now and get going today!
- Audible Audiobook
- Listening Length: 7 hours and 2 minutes
- Program Type: Audiobook
- Version: Unabridged
- Publisher: Penguin Books Ltd
- Audible.com.au Release Date: 13 November 2018
- Whispersync for Voice: Ready
- Language: English, English
- ASIN: B07JZHXQR4
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 133 in Audible (See Top 100 in Audible)