Dan Norris dispels business and entrepreneurial myths, while inspiring with his own story and down to earth words of wisdom. I highlighted multiple passages from every chapter. I'm sure you will too.
- Don't push sh--t up hill. If it ain't working, quit and do something else.
- Back yourself. Your intuition is as good as that of your Facebook friends.
- Be wary of people who make money coaching others on how to be successful entrepreneurs.
- There's more than one way to skin the entrepreneurial cat.
Just buy it and read it for yourself! You won't regret it, promise :-)
- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 378 KB
- Print Length: 91 pages
- Publisher: Dan Norris (1 April 2019)
- Sold by: Amazon Australia Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07Q5W46NG
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Customer Reviews: 12 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #155,900 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)