This is quality contemporary women's fiction set in Australia.
Clare and Pete have traveled from Tasmania to Melbourne for Pete's career. PR whiz, Clare finds herself without a job in this new town and after a chance meeting with cafe owner, Tessa, she accepts a barista job with a little PR on the side.
Before long, Clare is thrilled to find she is pregnant and her gorgeous obstetrician, Matthew, is a frequent visitor to the cafe, not just for the good coffee, but for the beautiful owner..
Tessa owns Double Shot cafe. She dates casually, and always with unavailable men... Until she meets Matthew. He makes her want to break all of her rules.
This story includes genealogy, miscarriage, dementia, divorce, friendships and so much more. But it is mostly about family. The ones we have and the ones we make.
- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 1958 KB
- Print Length: 273 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1722345977
- Publisher: Montauk Bay (12 February 2020)
- Sold by: Amazon Australia Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B084RXNK1D
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Customer Reviews: 17 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #64,653 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)