Thermos Funtainer 12 Ounce Bottle, Minnie Mouse
|Price:||+ $9.14 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- THERMOS vacuum insulation technology for maximum temperature retention, not for use with hot liquids
- Durable stainless steel interior and exterior
- Hygienic push button lid with pop-up straw and integrated carry handle
- Keeps cold 12 hours
- 12 ounce capacity; hand washing recommended
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Protect What You Love
At Thermos, we exist to protect the things that may seem small but often make the biggest impact. For over 110 years, our industry-defining insulated products have been consistently proven durable and reliable for one reason; when it comes to what matters, you shouldn’t have to settle for good enough.
Technology Matters: THERMOS vacuum insulation technology keeps cold things cold
With traditional containers, heat or cold finds its way inside through the process of convection.
THERMOS vacuum insulation creates an airless space between two walls virtually eliminating the convection process and temperature change.
Your drink will stay icy cold or steamy hot no matter what the forecast.
Before first use, and as soon as possible after each use, wash all parts with warm, soapy water. Rinse all parts thoroughly and allow time to dry.
Contents should not be left in the container for longer than 24 hours. As soon as possible after each and every use, wash all parts with warm, soapy water. Rinse all parts thoroughly with clean water. Allow all parts to dry completely prior to next use or storage
Do not use abrasive cleaners or scrubbers since they may dull the finish.
Do not use bleach or cleaners containing chlorine on any parts of the product.
This product is top-rack dishwasher safe; however, hand washing is recommended as the dishwasher uses harsher detergents and hot water that may affect the appearance of your product.
Residual liquids, foods, or other contents may become trapped between product components, such as lid parts, container parts, gaskets (flexible band around lid and/or stopper), or straws (if present in the product). Although this product is top-rack dishwasher safe, hand washing is recommended to ensure that all parts of the product are thoroughly cleaned.
For maximum thermal insulation efficiency, preheat (Food Jar only) or pre-chill (Food Jar and Bottles) the product just prior to use. Fill with hot/cold tap water, attach lid, let stand 5 to 10 minutes and empty. After filling container with contents, re-cover with lid to increase thermal efficiency. Never use a microwave, conventional oven, or other heat source for this purpose.
- Thermos warrants this product to be free from defects in material or workmanship for five years
- This warranty does not cover color fading, or any condition affected by improper use or maintenance.
- See Warranty Section or our webiste for full warranty.
Assembly and Use - Push Button Straw Bottle
1. Remove lid (A) by twisting counterclockwise. 2. Press the push-button (A1) on the lid (A) to open lid cover (A2). 3. Using your thumbs, push sipper straw (B) downward through lid (A). 4. Pull the straw stem (C) out of bottom of sipper straw (B). 5. Wash all parts separately and re-assemble. 6. Fill container with contents. Do not overfill: Leave space for the lid (A) and straw stem (C), to avoid overflow. 7. Replace lid (A) by twisting clockwise. 8. To drink, press the push-button (A1) located on the lid (A) to release the lid cover (A2) and reveal the drink opening. 9. When finished drinking, close the lid cover (A2) until it snaps securely into place. Note: A worn sipper straw (B) may cause the product to leak. Check sipper straw (B) regularly and replace immediately if damaged or worn.
- Do not use product in microwave, on stove top, or in any type of oven.
- Not for use with hot liquids: For cold liquids only. Hot liquids may cause burns or scald user.
- Use only with adult supervision. To avoid possible injury, do not let child walk or run with product
- Do not let child chew on the soft material of the straw as it may present a choking hazard
- Check straw (if present) regularly for tears and replace immediately if damaged or worn.
- Never leave child unattended while using this product.
- Always test temperature of food or liquid before consuming and before feeding to your child.
- Do not overfill the container: Leave space at top of container for lid, straw (if present) and stopper (if present), to avoid overflow.
- Check periodically to make sure any gasket (flexible band around lid and/or stopper) is present and properly positioned to prevent contents from passing through stopper when stopper is closed (if applicable to product). Missing, worn or misaligned gaskets may cause product to leak.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Not sure if it's usable with warm drinks but why not? As long as it's not so hot that you can't drink it, think it's fine. The silicone insert and straw are nice thick material. I've actually taken the straw out and used it to store hot water before when I needed it to make formula or heat up milk.
The reason why I give it a 4 star is because I have not been able to find replacement straws anywhere, but their website and they change shipping that's almost as much as the replacement straws. Other than that, we love these bottles!