|Batteries||3 AA batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Weight||136 g|
|Package Dimensions||22.1 x 11.68 x 4.32 cm|
Digital Thermometer Hygrometer, Portable Handheld Humidity and Temperature Moisture Meter Tester Gauge with LCD Backlight, Wet Bulb/Dew Point Temperature Detector for Indoor and Outdoors
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- PROFESSIONAL AND ACCURATE - Temperature Measurement Range: -30°C~70°C; Relative Humidity Measuring Range: 0% RH~100% RH. Temperature Accuracy up to 0.5 °C, Humidity Accuracy up to 3.0%. Quick response time is only 10s
- SMART HOLD FUNCTION - You can write down the data by pressing the Hold key. So the results will not be lost, which can save your time and energy.
- VERSATILE - Maximum & Minimum measurement. °C / °F Temperature unit conversion(The DP and WB are only in °C). Max Hold and Data Hold Function
- LARGE LCD DISPLAY - Large LCD display screen shows the testing results, easy to read. Compact and lightweight, easy to carry
- AUTO POWER OFF - Automatic shutdown, save the power of the battery. Low power display. Powered by batteries which are included
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Accurately measure any environments temperature, relative humidity (RH), dew point, wet bulb temperature with the WT83 Humidity Temperature Meter, 10s Quick Response Time, perfect for laboratory, industrial, engineer and professional.
Maximum & Minimum measurement
°C / °F Temperature unit conversion
LCD temperature and humidity dual display backlight
Response Time: 10s~30s
Low power display
Manual & automatic shutdown.
Color: show as pictures.
Maximum Response Time: 30s
Minimum Response Time: 10s
Operating Current: about 13mA backlight, open the backlight about 17mA
Power: 3x1.5V AAA (Included)
Humidity Measuring Range: 0% RH~100% RH,
Accuracy: 0% to 20% RH (4.5%), 20% to 80% RH (3.0%), 80% to 100% RH (4.5%)
Temperature Measurement Range: -30~70 °C,
Accuracy: -30~0 °C (1.0 °C), 0~70 °C (0.5 °C).
Resolution: ± 0.1 °C.
Zero range: -20-50 °C
Wet bulb range: -20-50 °C
1.Never put the sensor in the liquid or under the sun.
2.The maximum & minimum value function can be closed easily.
1 * Temperature Humidity Meter
1 * User Manual.
3 * 1.5V AAA Battery
|5 star 43% (43%)||43%|
|4 star 14% (14%)||14%|
|3 star 9% (9%)||9%|
|2 star 14% (14%)||14%|
|1 star 20% (20%)||20%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Update: Five days after contacting seller, still no response regarding instructions in English. Lowering rating from 3 stars to two. There seem to be a number of modes to operate this unit, but I have no idea how, and I'm not certain if I'm getting accurate information.
I sent another email to the vendor, and got a response this time; they sent the English version of the manual. I can't upload a pdf here, but this might be useful:
6.Switch the units
When the unit is off, press the “ ” key and “ ”key
until the “ ----℃ ”appears then release the keys, then short press
the “ ”key to switch the units among the Celsius, dew point,
wet bulb, long press the “ ”key to turn the unit off and save the