- Product Dimensions: 16.3 x 6.1 x 15 cm ; 454 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 458 g
- Batteries 4 AAA batteries required. (included)
- Item Model Number: TP-20
- ASIN: B01GE77QT0
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 26 April 2018
- Customer Reviews: 9,320 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
13 in Kitchen & Dining (See Top 100 in Kitchen & Dining)
- #2 in Kitchen Thermometers
ThermoPro TP20 Wireless Remote Digital Cooking Food Meat Thermometer with Dual Probe for Smoker Grill BBQ Thermometer
- 【DUAL PROBE】Wireless remote thermometer with dual probes monitors food and/or oven/grill/smoker temps up to 300 feet away, enabling you to enjoy your company without continuously excusing yourself
- 【VERY EASY TO USE 】No more synchronization between transmitter and receiver, say goodbye to the tedious setup steps; Large LCD displays both food and oven/grill/smoker temps and timer for the most intuitive experience possible
- 【COOK LIKE A PROFESSIONAL】Grilling thermometer with preset temperatures for 9 types of meat and their various doneness levels recommended by USDA; With our easy to use interface, all preset temperatures can be reprogrammed to suit your personal taste
- 【WIDE RANGE AND HIGH ACCURACY 】With food grade stainless steel probe with step-down tip design to get temperature more precisely and quickly; Probe wires are rated for 716°F
- 【1 YEAR WARRANTY! REGISTER your product after purchase and RECEIVE EXTENDED 3 YEARS Warranty】Although the sensor probe is rigidly produced, after a long-time period of use, a few amount units could experience incorrect temperature readings problem caused by careless or improper use of sensor probe. We will provide you a brand-new sensor probe, free of charge!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Enjoying your guest’s company, never fret about having to constantly check on the meat.
- Package Contents
- 1 x Receiver
- 1 x Transmitter
- 2 x Curved Probe/Striaght Probe
- 4 x AAA batteries
- 1 x Manual
ThermoPro TP20 Wireless Meat Thermometer
A good thermometer helps you eliminate all the guesswork and cook food perfectly every time. ThermoPro TP20 is equipped with dual-probe technology, enable you to monitor two kinds of meat or use one sensor as an oven probe that will accurately read its surrounding temperature. With a mobile receiver range of up to 300 feet away that will keep you updated on the temperature of your meal, feel free to mingle, do chores or watch TV without ever having to physically check on your food!
- Remote Range: Up to 300 feet
- Temperature Accuracy: ±1.8°F (±1°C)
- Temperature Range: 32°F to 572°F (0°C to 300°C)
- Uses: BBQ, Oven, Smoker, Grill, Meat, Food
- Certifications: FCC certified, CE certified, ROHS approved probe
- Power: 4 AAA batteries (included)
Dual Probe Monitors Two Different Food or One Meat and Grill/ Oven/ Smoker's Temperature
- Dual probe technology, monitor two different meats or one meat and the grill/oven/smoker temp
- No Synch Required! Simple interface and setup, ready to use right of the box
- Programmed with preset USDA approved temperatures for different types of meat (Ground Beef, Ground Poultry, Beef, Veal, Chicken, Pork, Poultry, Lamb and Fish)
- Programmed with preset USDA approved doneness levels for a different types of meat (Rare, Medium Rare, Medium, Medium Well and Well Done)
- Fahrenheit and Celsius readings
- Timer and temperature settings are saved when unit is powered off
- Splash proof receiver; Receiver pullout counter top stand; Receiver belt clip; Rubber sleeve case
- Transmitter has wire to either hook on oven door or use as a stand
- Large backlit LCD makes nighttime grilling easy
Enjoy your cooking with ThermoPro TP20 digital meat thermometer!
High Accuracy & Heat Resistance
Probe and wire can withstand up to 716°F, you can cook with wide temperature range from 32°F to 572°F (0°C to 300°C) with high accuracy.
Alarm for Programmed Temp
Receiver will flash and beep when food temperature reaches your programmed temperature, no more overcooking.
Countdown & Count Up Timer
Countdown and count up timer with two time duration options (99min 59sec, 99hr 59min), manage your time effectively.
Similar products rated highly on "Easy to use"
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Brisket came out great (which is rare for me!)
Would be nice if it came with a bag to put it all in, but that's a very small thing.
Keep the instructions handy for toggling alarms on/off and such as it's easy to forget which buttons to push.
I love the fact that I can clip the receiver onto my pants and easily monitor the temperatures from the comfort of my couch while everything cooks outside - especially over long 8-12 hour cooks. The dual probes can be used in a variety of scenarios and the build quality seems great.
I would highly recommend the TP20, and for the price it seems to stack up very well against other more expensive thermometers.
This is great product for those who want to do precision grilling or cooking of meats. Can do 2 meats to different doneness, or do a meat and monitor the oven/grill temperature.
Overall, I'm very satisfied with this product!
One feature that i do like is, the bbq alarm HIGH and LOW setting for if the temperature goes above or below a pre determined zone.
Note: Have discovered there is up-to 10 degrees-C variance in temperature depending where the probe is placed in a 4 burner Weber, but have checked both probes calibration and they are still spot-on at 100 degrees-C.
Top international reviews
1. Two probes, with both temperatures displayed all the time (no need to press a button or wait for it to cycle through temp 1, temp 2, and timer. I know some others do this. Means you have a constant read out of the smoker / BBQ temperature and the cooking meat; and
2. Great customer service / warranty. After only a few uses I can see that the probes take a real hammering (heat / grease / smoke / snagged leads so knowing that they willl replace them is a big bonus.
Note that you can set an alarm for the temperature reaching (or exceeding) a given temperature. This is designed for use with meat (eg chicken should usually reach 75C to be safe). You can also use it to warn you if the smoker / BBQ is too hot. You cannot set it to warn you if the temperature drops below a given temperature - perhaps a useful feature for the future, albeit mostly of interest for those wanting to smoke food?
If the product had a facility to set a temperature range, that would be a very useful feature. This way I can know that the bbq is holding the temperature and is not losing heat. Very happy with the choice of product.
However, I have been most impressed with remarkable customer service provided by ThermoPro. After several months of trouble free use, my unit developed a fault whereby the receiver did not display the temperature displayed on the transmitter. Within 5 minutes of sending an email to ThermoPro (email address in back of owners manual), I received a reply from a company representative and within 20 minutes, after unsuccessful attempts to synchronise the unit, ThermPro have agreed to send me a replacement free of charge.
And I must say it works well, very easy to suss out without resorting to the instruction book, and very very effective. The meat cooked temperatures are already included on the Tp20 so no trying to find the bit of paper that says how hot a medium steak should be, excellent
One area of confusion on the temp probes though? I read they were guaranteed for life, but the warranty documentation says 2 years. Maybe only for life in America?
That said I've had no problems with the probes so far.
Overall an excellent tool I would highly recommend.
The first cook I used this on was smoked hog and without it, I'd have failed. The 2 prongs mean that I can have one monitoring the temperature of the cooling space and one in the food. Being wireless I walk round the house and carry on my daily routine. Alarms can alert you of Temperate spikes and the preset meat selection has the perfect temperatures programmed with an addition manual option for your own preset temperatures. Couldn't do without it now. 100% recommend.
Get the case for it, I also reviewed that, protects it perfectly and keeps it all together with the probes.
Delivery was a bit slow as we require this for business use, our old food temp thermometer went faulty and we required a new one for checking food temp we have had to borrow one till the new one arrived