- Buy a selected textbook and get free expedited shipping. Offered by Amazon AU. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ $16.13 delivery
+ $14.13 delivery
Thermaltake Core V21 SPCC Micro ATX Cube Computer Chassis CA-1D5-00S1WN-00
- Supports M-ATX and Mini ITX Form Factor Motherboards.
- Chamber Concept Design with optimized Cable management space for Small Form Factor Builds. 2x USB 3.0, 1x Headphone, 1x Mic Front Ports, Internal Bay: 3x 3.5"or 2.5."
- Includes 1x 200mm Front Fan Pre-installed, Optional Cooling Available
- 3 Year Warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
• Micro ATX Computer Chassis
• Material: SPCC
• Motherboard Compatibility: Mini ITX / Micro ATX
• 200mm Black Front Fan Pre-installed
• 3 x 3.5” or 2.5” with HDD Cage
• 3 x 2.5” with HDD Tray
• Expansion Slots: 5
Top Panel I/O Ports:
• USB 3.0 x 2
• HD Audio x 1
• Front: 2 x 120mm, 2 x 140mm, 1 x 200mm
• Top: 4 x 120mm, 2 x 140mm
• Rear: 1 x 120mm, 1 x 140mm
• Bottom: 2 x 120mm
• Left/Right Side: 2 x 120mm, 2 x 140mm
• Front: 1 x 240mm, 1 x 140mm
• Top: 2 x 240mm, 1 x 280mm
• Rear: 1 x 120mm
• Left/Right Side: 1 x 240mm, 1 x 280mm
Dimension & Weight:
• 13.2” x 12.6” x 16.7” (H x W x D)
• Max CPU Cooler Height: 185mm
• Max VGA Length: 350mm
• Max PSU Length: 200mm (with Bottom Fan)
From the manufacturer
Micro-ATX Micro Cube Case
Thermaltake Core V21 is a quadrate micro M-ATX-based chassis that offers an endless stackable and flexible thermal solution. It allows externally-modular upgrades for enthusiasts to create dual systems. Designed for use in either a vertical or horizontal orientation on the motherboard, users can customize the chassis for the best viewing presentation. A 200mm fan on the front panel ensures that the Core V21 delivers outstanding cooling performance with compatibility for extensive DIY/AIO LCS, further enhancing the reputation that the air cooling units of the series has become renowned for. Guaranteed to be an immensely powerful system, the Core V21 also has the ability to accommodate various overclocking components to boost performance even further where it counts!
- 3 Hidden 3.5" or 2.5" with HDD Tray + 3 Hidden 2.5" with HDD Rack
- One 200mm Fan Pre-Installed at Front
- Support Mini ITX, Micro ATX, ATX Motherboard
- I/O Port: USB 3.0 x 2, HD Audio x 1
- Max CPU Cooler Height: 185mm
- Max VGA Length: 350mm
- Max PSU Length: 200mm (With Bottom Fan)
Vertical or Horizontal Motherboard Placement
Designed for use in either a vertical or horizontal orientation on the motherboard. A removable PSU dust filter is embedded in the bottom panel of the chassis. Additionally, shockproof rubber gaskets on the PSU bracket help to minimize noise during operation.
Divided into two main chambers: the upper chamber is made for cooling performance and efficiency; while the lower one is made for PSU and drive bays.
Gamers can easily install up to 6 data storage devices, a dual expansion slot VGA with the length up to 350mm, CPU cooler with height up to 185mm, together with a high wattage PSU of length up to 200mm.
One 200mm Fan Pre-Installed
Offers various mounting points to support all types of cooling systems, including DIY/AIO liquid-cooling systems and air-cooling units. A large 200mm fan is preinstalled on the front to guarantee that any type of gaming system can be accommodated.
Frequently shopped for in related categories
Review this product
11 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Only one downside is the plastic thumb screws user to affix the side/top/bottom plates. They probably won't last more than a few mis-threaded attempts. Seems a strange thing to skimp on when everything else is such great quality.
I used this case for building a machine for my son... its so good - I am seriously thinking of buying another to replace my perfectly working Fractal case!!