Other Sellers on Amazon
TheraGun Elite- Black All-New 4th Generation Percussive Therapy Deep Tissue Muscle Treatment Massage Gun Update with Therabody APP
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|Price:||($51.90 / 100 g)|
|You Save:||$130.00 (20%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions L x W x H||28 x 12 x 26 centimetres|
|Item weight||2.48 Kilograms|
|Power source||Battery Powered|
About this item
- QX65 MOTOR WITH QUIETFORCE TECHNOLOGY - proprietary brushless motor & advanced sound insulation delivers powerful deep muscle treatment quieter than the average massage device
- 120-MIN. BATTERY LIFE - internal Lithium-ion battery offers double the battery life of previous generations for up to 2 hours of continuous use
- CUSTOMIZABLE SPEED RANGE & OLED SCREEN - monitor current speed and force on OLED screen, access any speed between 1750-2400 PPMs via Therabody app
- ERGONOMIC MULTI-GRIP - provides a number of ways to comfortably hold the device without strain on hands and arms
- SMART APP INTEGRATION - connects to app via Bluetooth to run personalized wellness routines based on your behaviors & preferences
- Batteries : 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Product Dimensions : 28 x 12 x 26 cm; 2.48 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 20 April 2020
- Manufacturer : Theragun
- ASIN : B087B4P8QJ
- Manufacturer reference : 4.0
- Best Sellers Rank: 975 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Theragun Elite our quietest treatment ever in an elevated, premium design. Our powerful deep muscle treatment, in an ultra-quiet smart percussive therapy device with advanced sound insulation. The black colour Elite works deep to melt away tension and release soreness, empowering you to care for your body daily. We leveraged advanced sound insulation around the QX65 model of our proprietary brushless motor with QuietForce Technology to create the quietest experience possible. Elite's motor delivers up to 40 lbs. of additional no-stall force while running quieter than a standard electric toothbrush. And with Active Torque Control, the Elite maintains all that power without diluting treatment speed or quality. Quieter than average massage devices with the quality, design integrity and unparalleled treatment depth you deserve—when other massage devices force you to choose. Elite delivers on both. Elite is scientifically calibrated to reach 60 percent deeper into the muscle (at 40 times per second) than average massagers for greater therapeutic benefits for the body. With a reinforced drive train, it withstands additional force without diluting speed or treatment quality. With a 120-minute battery life. Elite offers double the battery life of previous generations. It's wireless charging enabled for convenient charging of its internal lithium-ion battery. Elite's patented Theragun Triangle ergonomic handle design allows you to hold the device in a number of ways while actively reducing strain on your hands, wrists and arms. The OLED screen gives you complete control over your wellness routine by conveniently displaying your current speed and a responsive force meter. And if you leave your phone at home or in another room, you can toggle between up to 3 preset treatments saved to your device from the Therabody app.
1. To turn on the Elite, firmly press and hold the centre button for 2 seconds on the button pad., 2. Press the plus (+) and minus (-) buttons on the button pad to increase or decrease speed., 3. Press the left (<) and right (>) arrows on the button pad to toggle between your Elite's pre-loaded treatment presets., 4. The Elite should be used with the attachment making perpendicular contact with the skin. Only the attachment of the device should make contact with the skin or area you are treating. Do not use the device at an angle that puts the percussive arm of the device in contact with the skin., 5. To turn off the Elite, firmly press and hold the centre button on the button pad until the device shuts down. Connecting the Attachments: Align the attachment with the tip of the rotating arm and push to connect. To remove, grip the attachment, placing 1 finger on each side of the plastic connector. Pull off the attachment.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The device is great but the support is not up there with the likes of Dyson, which is what I expect at this price point!