TheraFlow Foot Massage Roller (Large)
Enhance your purchase
- RELIEF: Designed to soothe foot/ heel pain due to plantar fasciitis, neuropathy & other ailments using acupuncture/ acupressure therapy
- RELAX: Refreshes tired, sore, achy feet. Promotes better blood flow to enhance overall health
- PORTABLE & VERSATILE: Perfect for feet of all sizes & very portable, weighing only 1.6lbs
- DURABLE & RELIABLE: Made of high-quality, polished Theaceae wood. Sturdy, stable & solid construction
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE: Covers defects/ damage. We will replace or refund your purchase if you are not satisfied. Simply contact us via this link: https://amazon.com/gp/help/contact-seller/contact-seller.html?sellerID=A26KVBHOVMLANB&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&ref_=v_sp_contact_seller
Frequently bought together
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 28.45 x 6.35 x 19.05 cm; 810 Grams
- Date First Available : 10 May 2018
- Manufacturer : TheraFlow
- ASIN : B00SMJIYNG
- Item Model Number : TF100
- Customer Reviews:
ORGANIC & SUSTAINABLE WOOD
Combining only organic and sustainable materials, this wooden massager is kind to you and the earth we all share. The carved wood allows you to reconnect with the natural world through calming massage therapy.
Wherever you might find yourself on your journey, this nourishing massager with its non-slip base allows you to create your own sanctuary. Be it right at home or in the office, this kneading tool is sure to remain in place on any type of floor.
ARCHED DESIGN TO MIRROR THE NATURAL CURVATURE OF YOUR FOOT
Our feet carry us throughout our daily lives, yet they don't always get the attention they deserve. This arched massager mirrors the natural curvature of your foot to offer superior stimulation and double as pain-relief massager.
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Aditi on 3 April 2020
Top reviews from other countries
Rolling my aching feet on this foot massager is heaven. It took a bit of getting used to but now I wouldn't be without it. May sound bizarre but I keep it by the bed because all plantar fasciitis sufferers will testify to the fact that when you get out of bed and stand, it can be agony... about 90 seconds of rolling my feet on this and I'm good to go. Honestly it's been worth every penny.
I recommended them for an elderly lady ((95 years old) with walking difficulties. She found them very helpful. These are the only exercise she can manage easily.
At her request and recommendation, I bought the same item for a neighbouring couple (much younger!!!) who have also used them to good effect.
In these circumstances, I recommend them for anyone, unless they have unusually sensitive feet and cannot bear to accept any massage pressure whatsoever.
Thank you Theraflow I will order 3 more for my friends who's suffering from plantar fasciitis.:)
I highly recommend.