- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 11.4 x 1.3 cm ; 45.4 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 295 g
- Item Model Number: 26107
- ASIN: B003XWXRYS
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 15 May 2018
- Customer Reviews: 329 customer ratings
TheraBand FlexBar, Tennis Elbow Therapy Bar, Relieve Tendonitis Pain & Improve Grip Strength, Resistance Bar for Golfers Elbow & Tendonitis, Yellow, Extra Light, Beginner,12-Inch
- TheraBand FlexBar Yellow is ideal for wrist, forearm and hand rehabilitation, lateral epicondylitis therapy, and neuromuscular re-education after injury
- Clinically researched and proven to reduce elbow pain by 81% and increase strength in the tendons by 72% in tennis elbow patients
- Ridged design is easy to grip and twist for elbow, wrist, forearm and hand rehabilitation and strengthening
- FlexBar is portable and convenient exercise, rehab, and injury prevention equipment, packaging includes detailed exercise instructions
- 30cm long, 3.4cm diameter, made from dry natural rubber, takes 2.5kg of force to bend to a U-shape
Style Name: Yellow - Extra Light
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|5 star 83% (83%)||83%|
|4 star 13% (13%)||13%|
|3 star 2% (2%)||2%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 1% (1%)||1%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
When I first received this flex bar, I tried to complete the 3 sets of 15 repetitions that seem to be the recommended routine for these tools. I managed 2x15 with a 1 minute pause between sets, and couldn't face a third set.
Re-reading the NY Times piece that is so often mentioned with flex bars the key line for me was:
"Beginners should start with three sets of five repetitions, adding more as the repetitions get easier, Tyler says."
I've been following a daily routine with this for the past week, a few more reps each day, with a four minute rest between sets. I'm not sure if it's improving or aggravating my tennis elbow.
The original study suggests a 7 week course:
"Once the patients could perform 3 sets of 15, they progressed to the next color FlexBar®, indicating a higher intensity of eccentric resistance. The treatment continued until the patient had a resolution of symptoms, which occurred at an average of 7 weeks of treatment with 10 clinic visits."
Frequently asked questions on the Thera-band website.
The NHS website does not mention this as a certain cure.
One thing I have found helpful is a wheat bag. You put them in the microwave for 1 minute, and then have a hot pack to soothe your aches and pains. I have The Muscle Doctor one.
I used a full set (yellow, red, green, blue) of Theraband flex bars to treat my case of tennis elbow. It worked.
Lo uso para epicondilalgia en proceso agudo, cuando la resistencia del de color rojo resulta excesiva. También sirve para entrenar la fuerza con ejercicios isométricos o excéntricos y prevenir así patología tendinosa.
Both the ends not covered by plastic were a bit dirty