I am exhausted... this is some emotional roller coaster. But as always Amanda Prowse writers with humility, insight, grace and depth.... regardless, there are two sides to every love story...
Anna grew up in care, and wants to start a family of her own. Theo Montgomery had a loveless childhood, and wants to find his soulmate.... they are two of the most unlikely characters both wanting love but not knowing what it looks like or how to nurture and protect it...
Anna and Theo are such a special couple... each shows the other how to love. And each shows the other what heartbreak feels like...
This is Theo's story.
This is a great follow on to Anna. Lots of emotion, upset and love. 5 Stars all the way...
- Paperback: 368 pages
- Publisher: Head of Zeus - GB (19 December 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1788542126
- ISBN-13: 978-1788542128
- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 2 x 19.7 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 240 g
- Customer Reviews: 306 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 484,307 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)