A well researched, well written novel. I appreciate the author’s explanations of where fictionalisation is used to enable retention of correct history.
Pacey enough to enjoy, but not so pacey as to be unable to put it down. However this did occur in the last quarter, I did not put it down. Characterisation is solid with well defined characters moving the story onwards. What an amazing one track woman the Red Queen was. A complex character quite easy to dislike at times and totally single minded.
- Audible Audiobook
- Listening Length: 12 hours and 26 minutes
- Program Type: Audiobook
- Version: Unabridged
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster Audio
- Audible.com.au Release Date: 15 December 2010
- Whispersync for Voice: Ready
- Language: English, English
- ASIN: B00NHJSIPU
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 4,088 in Audible (See Top 100 in Audible)