This book isn't shy about pulling punches against the patriarchy. In a gender role-reversal, it is women with the physical power over men, and the dystopia that evolves as a result. But, is it any worse than the dystopia of patriarchy that we already live in?
I loved the way this book turned everything we take for granted on its head. The things that men endure in the book are all the more shocking when applied to a man - these are things that actually happen in the real world today, to women! The book helps to highlight the absurdity of the world we live in today, and calls out accepted norms that should be anything but normal.
An important read for anyone wondering why we live in a man's world.
- Audible Audiobook
- Listening Length: 12 hours and 4 minutes
- Program Type: Audiobook
- Version: Unabridged
- Publisher: Audible Studios
- Audible.com.au Release Date: 27 October 2016
- Whispersync for Voice: Ready
- Language: English, English
- ASIN: B01J67FMG4
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 974 in Audible (See Top 100 in Audible)