This book is absolutely terrific for people who are just starting to think about investing, it is written down with minimal technical language, reads in a very casual but informative way and provides plenty of interesting commentary on historical events.
The book does not teach someone how to make
millions but rather recommends a patient attitude to achieve long term sustainable growth. It emphasizes caution and establishes the market as a means to supplement income rather than being the primary source.
Absolutely recommended for those who want to get a little more out of their savings and those who are starting to look into investing.
- Audible Audiobook
- Listening Length: 17 hours and 48 minutes
- Program Type: Audiobook
- Version: Unabridged
- Publisher: HarperAudio
- Audible.com.au Release Date: 7 July 2015
- Whispersync for Voice: Ready
- Language: English, English
- ASIN: B00ZT2Y4BK
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 128 in Audible (See Top 100 in Audible)