I love the sly digs at adventurers and orphans that run through the story and the ending was brilliant.
The story felt a little disjointed at first but after I got about 2 chapters in I got into the rhythm and the pages practically turned themselves. This is a great and funny adventure.
My only serious disappointment is that there is no time to get to know much about the characters as they seem to drop in for a minute and a few sentences then disappear back into the group and whatever action goes on. This keeps the pace fast but causes the story to feel a little lacking in depth.
Hopefully if there are further Dungeoeer story's more will come out about Thud and his troop.
- Audible Audiobook
- Listening Length: 7 hours and 25 minutes
- Program Type: Audiobook
- Version: Unabridged
- Publisher: Jeffery Russell
- Audible.com.au Release Date: 1 December 2015
- Whispersync for Voice: Ready
- Language: English, English
- ASIN: B018R20T62
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 68,758 in Audible (See Top 100 in Audible)