I may have mentioned previously that I love second chance romances and this one didn’t disappoint. I loved, loved, loved that the story line touched on a very real issue that many young kids did/do endure and we can’t speak enough of bullying in the hope it is eradicated from kids lives.
I really liked both characters as well, surprisingly! Their story was really well shaped, glances back to their teenage years was a bit confronting but even so you can’t help but want the happily ever after.
My favourite Georgia book is still “A little bit of spice” but this comes a close second.
- Audible Audiobook
- Listening Length: 8 hours and 43 minutes
- Program Type: Audiobook
- Version: Unabridged
- Publisher: Bold Strokes Books Inc
- Audible.com.au Release Date: 18 March 2019
- Whispersync for Voice: Ready
- Language: English, English
- ASIN: B07PPX5BPW
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,776 in Audible (See Top 100 in Audible)