This book was easy to read and had some interesting characters. The descriptions of places and practices for health care in outback Australia was extremely interesting and has further peaked my desire to go and see these sites for myself one day.
I always like when books have alternating chapters between different people's perspectives to tell the story.
Although, I knew it was a romance story I was hoping for a bit more from it than that based off the description and first few chapters. The fast paced romance followed by an accident and recovery all seemed a bit unrealistic to me and made some of the characters frustrating.
Overall, a good book but not something I would be jumping to read again
- Audible Audiobook
- Listening Length: 11 hours and 38 minutes
- Program Type: Audiobook
- Version: Unabridged
- Publisher: Bolinda Publishing Pty Ltd
- Audible.com.au Release Date: 16 July 2019
- Whispersync for Voice: Ready
- Language: English, English
- ASIN: B07SKVXY8C
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,849 in Audible (See Top 100 in Audible)