Bangkok | Krabi | Chiang Mai | Koh Samui | Koh Phangan | Koh Tao | Koh Lanta and more...
White Sand Beaches. Bright Turquoise Water. Neon Green Palm Trees.
The Solo Girl's Travel Guide is the #1 Travel Guide for REAL girls traveling Thailand's Islands and Beaches in a short amount of time on a realistic budget.
Ditch the generic travel guides that are impersonal AF and feel like they were written for your nerdy cousin who wears socks with sandals.
All while avoiding the scams, creeps, and sketchy hangouts.
What this Travel Guide is…
- A Vacation Planner that shows you the best beaches, resorts, markets, and social hotspots
- A Money Saver that gets you a luxury vacation without spending your life savings.
- A Thailand Bucket List that tells you which spots to skip and which are totally worth your time.
- Your Golden Ticket to Thailand: Actual local secrets, advice, and off-the-beaten-path adventures
Plan your Trip
- Day to Day Itineraries
- Safety tips and advice
- Survival Thai Language Phrases
- What to Pack for Southeast Asia
- How to get to your hotel when you Land without paying 3x the local price!
- Personal Access to me...ask me anything, girl.
What this Guide is not…
- An overwhelming deep-dive into Thailand’s history
- A 5-hour read with historical dates and ancient facts
- A book written by some man who doesn’t even live here…
The Solo Girl's Travel Guide answers THE MOST important questions like…
- Is it really worth $50 to take a day trip to an island?
- Can I realistically visit 5 islands in 2 weeks (Yes)?
- Can I stay in a gorgeous beachfront resort for $30? (YAS)
- Are there drugs in my drink?
- Is that dark alley filled with serial killers?
- Am I going to be kidnapped and sold to the highest bidder
No heavy encyclopedia here - If you want to travel with your nose in a book, check out Lonely Planet.
Click 'Add to Cart' now, and plan the trip of a lifetime IN THAILAND!
You don’t need a boyfriend, a travel partner or anyone’s approval to travel the world. And you don’t need a massive bank account or an entire summer off work.
If you’ve doubted yourself for one moment, I want you to know...
Millions of girls travel across the globe all by themselves every damn day and you can, too.
You are just as capable, just as smart, and just as brave as the rest of us. You don’t need permission- this is your life.
Listen to your gut, follow your heart, and just book that ticket already!
Your copy of The Solo Girl's Travel Guide is waiting to dissolve your worries and give you that extra push you need to JUST DO IT>
PLUS! I'm here if you need me. Just send me a quick message on Instagram - my handle is in the guide!