You don't need to own a Kindle device to enjoy Kindle books. Download one of our FREE Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on all your devices.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Textbook of Endodontology 2nd Edition, Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 1030 pages||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled||Page Flip: Enabled|
About the Author
From the Back Cover
Significantly revised and completely updated, the new editionmaintains the ethos of the original, facilitating ease of learningthrough pedagogical features such as annotated reference, coreconcepts and key literature. It features a number of new chapterson topics ranging from outcomes of endodontic treatment to managingendodontic complications to dental trauma. Additionally, allother chapter have been thoroughly revised and brought up to dateto reflect contemporary knowledge and practice.
Textbook of Endodontology continues its importantfunction of providing lucid scholarship and clear discussion ofendodontic principles and treatment, and as such will be animportant update to its current readers and a valuable discovery toit new audience.
- Completely revised and updated new edition
- Comprises several new chapters
- Punctuated with pedagogical features for ease of use
- Includes clinical case studies
- Illustrated in full color throughout with clinical images anddetailed diagrams
- ASIN : B00C439KP2
- Publisher : Wiley-Blackwell; 2 edition (27 March 2013)
- Language : English
- File size : 9309 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Not Enabled
- Print length : 1030 pages
- Customer Reviews: