- Teva's iconic modern outdoor sneaker is updated to deliver more versatility and improved performance.
- Waterproof-leather upper seals out the elements to keep your feet dry
- Built with a waterproof membrane that seals out rain, puddles, and other things that splash to keep your feet dry.
- Lined with lightweight, breathable mesh that keeps your feet cool and comfortable.
- An EVA foam footbed cushions your and softly supports it for all-day comfort. Our Float-Lite midsole is super durable and feather light. Individual rubber outsole pods are strategically placed for superior traction where you need it.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Teva, the original sport sandal.
Teva was born in the Grand Canyon back in 1984, when a river guide rigged two Velcro watchbands to an old pair of flip flops and created a shoe that wouldn’t float away. Three decades later, we’ve grown up into an icon of comfort and utilitarian style.
How you choose to live is the ultimate form of personal expression, and around here, we want to seize every second–to live light and loud. If you’re up for anything and love the thrill of spontaneity, then we are your people. This adventurous spirit–the one that pioneered the very first pair of Teva sandals–takes form in everything we create.
This year marks the Grand Canyon's 100th year as a National Park. To celebrate, Teva is donating $100k to Grand Canyon Conservancy to restore trails & find environmental education for underserved youth.