- Decent running shorts for the price.
- I've done 2 x 10k's in them and no chaffing :-) which is my sole purpose in wearing them so they get a big tick.
- I have them in green and they look good.
- Too small. I usually take a medium (occasionally a large) so I heeded the warnings and went for a large in these. The actual shorts part fits fine but the waistband has absolutely no give and is way too tight. Some more elastic in the waistband and they'd be perfect. I might need to learn how to use the sewing machine properly :-)
- Material is thin. These are unlikely to see the 12 month mark, even when used in heavy rotation with my other compression shorts. The seams seem a little flimsy as well.
Even though my review might come across as a little negative I'd actually buy them again, I'd just get them in XL next time.
Buy from Tesla AU: