|Package Dimensions||15.4 x 11.6 x 3.6 cm; 120 Grams|
|Item Weight||120 g|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||9 October 2018|
T Tersely DAC Digital to Analog Converter 192KHz SPDIF Toslink to Analog Stereo RCA 3.5mm Audio L/R Converter Adapter with Optical Cable for PS3 Xbox HD DVD PS4 Home Cinema Systems AV Amps Apple TV
Enhance your purchase
- Convert digital optical coaxial toslink to analog RCA L/R and 3.5mm Jack audio
- Support 2-channel uncompressed LPCM digital audio signal outputs. Supports sampling rate at 32KHz, 44.1KHz, 48KHz, 96KHz and 192KHz; 24-bit S/ PDIF Incoming Bit Stream on Left and Right Channels.
- Input audio connector for one Toslink and one RCA (Coaxial), output audio connector for two RCA(R/L) and one 3.5mm Jack
- Easy to install and simple to operate and carry. Can be used for PS4,PS3, Xbox One, Blue-ray player, HD DVD, etc.
- Package Includes: 1x Digital to Analog Audio Converter, 1x Toslink Cable, 1x USB Cable, 1x User Manual (Wall AC charger adapter is not included)
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This device is the best way to convert a coaxial or toslink digital PCM audio signals to an analog L/R RCA and 3.5mm Jack audio. It can be used for PS3, XBox, Blue-ray player, HD DVD, etc. which has no RCA(L/R) outputs or 3.5mm Jack output.
- 1 x digital to analog audio converter
- 1 x Toslink cable (Optical cable)
- 1 x USB power cable
- 1 x User manual
- *Note: Wall AC Adapter is not included.
DAC Audio Converter
High Performance Products
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
which I have used with my Sony Bravia TV.
I wished to transfer this to operate with a Samsung LCD TV which does not come with suitable audio outlet plug points but has an optical digital audio outlet port. From the specification of the Audio Converter Digital to analogue, I thought it would provide a suitable connection to enable listening to the TV audio through my headphone system.
I have connected the unit as per the instructions supplied but there is no audio output from the headphones. Have tested all components as far as possible, power supply, battery charge state in the headphones, optical transmission, (visible check) etc. but to no avail. Where to now?
Anyway this little box came to the rescue and worked without issue from the first time I powered it on.
My needs are simple and saved me from sending the old AppleTv to the e-waste bin.
Returned successfully and refund arranged.