Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $9.95 delivery
+ $9.95 delivery
TENZI Party Pack Dice Game - A Fun, Fast Frenzy for The Whole Family - 6 Sets of 10 Colored Dice with Storage Case - Colors May Vary
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- AWARD WINNING: TENZI is a fast, fun dice game that encourages fast reactions and is super easy to learn. That’s why it was named one of ASTRA’s Best Toys for Kids. (Ages 7 to 97)
- FAST ACTION: TENZI is fun because it’s fast. To play TENZI you must roll your 10 dice as fast as you can which makes the game instantly competitive and fun for the whole family.
- MORE WAYS TO PLAY: There’s not just one way to play TENZI, that’s why we’ve included instructions for 8 other TENZI games including SPLITZI, MEGA TENZI, and TENZI TOWER. Making it perfect for any family game night, birthday party, sleep over or play date.
- TEACHERS LOVE TENZI: Playing TENZI helps kids develop rapid and confident number recognition while being extremely fun and simple to play. It's perfect for early finishers and team building activities.
- INCLUDES: 6 sets of 10 colored dice for 2 to 6 players, instructions for 9 different ways to play what has been referred to as the world’s fastest dice game, and a nifty 1 x 3.5 x 10 inch dice storage case to keep your high quality TENZI dice organized. Note – Dice colors may vary.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 89% (89%)||89%|
|4 star 7% (7%)||7%|
|3 star 2% (2%)||2%|
|2 star 1% (1%)||1%|
|1 star 1% (1%)||1%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
UPDATE (same day as review): At Tenzi, customer service is clearly very important. I wrote to them and within minutes got an explanation for the issue, a possible solution, and an offer to replace. I'm going to give their suggestion a try (that being to leave the dice out of the case for a few days) and see how that works out. Will update after that.
UPDATE (3/12/15): Now 5-stars. Tenzi replaced my dice free of charge. Steve@Tenzi really went above and beyond to help. They also said that they are addressing the issue I had originally. As I said before, this is a great set of dice. Packing is nice, dice are great colors and the game is easy and fun. And if you have any issues, just contact Tenzi and they will straighten it out.