What You`ll Learn:
- A thorough introduction to the concept of the Ten Gods
- The traits and characteristics of each of the Ten Gods, as well as matter represented by each of them
- Incorporates both classical/traditional and modern interpretations and viewpoints of each of the Ten Gods
- The key basic principles relating to the Ten Gods
- Analysis techniques utilizing each of the Ten Gods
- Basic BaZi principles like Favorable and Unfavorable Elements and the Strength of Individual Elements
About the Author
Joey Yap is the bestselling author of over 60 books on BaZi, Feng Shui, Chinese Astrology, Face Reading and Yi Jing, many of which have topped the Malaysian and Singaporean MPH bookstores bestseller lists.
Thousands of students from all around the world have learnt and mastered BaZi, Classical Feng Shui, Chinese Astrology, and other Chinese Metaphysics subjects through Joey Yap s structured learning programs, books and online training. Joey Yap's courses are currently taught by over 30 instructors worldwide.
Every year Joey Yap conducts his Feng Shui and Astrology seminar to a crowd of more than 3500 people at the Kuala Lumpur Convention Center. He also takes this annual seminar on a world tour to Frankfurt, San Francisco, New York, Toronto, London, Sydney, Singapore and beyond.
In addition to being a regular guest on various radio and TV shows, Joey Yap has also written columns for The New Straits Times, The Star and The Edge - Malaysia s leading newspapers. He has also been featured in many popular global publications and networks like Time International, Forbes International, the International Herald Tribune and Bloomberg.
He has also hosted his own TV series, Discover Feng Shui with Joey Yap , on 8TV, a local Malaysian network in 2005; and Walking The Dragons with Joey Yap on Astro Wah Lai Toi, Malaysia s cable network in 2008.
Joey Yap has done work for HSBC, Bloomberg, Microsoft, Samsung, IBM, HP, Alliance, Great Eastern, Citibank, Standard Chartered, OCBC, SIME UEP, Mah Sing, Sunrise, Auto Bavaria, Volvo, AXA, Singtel, ABN Amro, CIMB, Hong-Leong, Manulife and many more.