A rich and complex story set in the fictional, but oh so real town of Bindarra Creek. Believable characters, a mystery, and a most unlikely love affair, makes for a great read. I love the way the townsfolk interact with the main characters, infusing the story with warmth, humour, and reality.
Beautifully written, and a terrific plot. Loved it.
- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 1527 KB
- Print Length: 240 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Erin Moira O'Hara (3 February 2016)
- Sold by: Amazon Australia Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B019YAXU7G
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Customer Reviews: 17 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #75,530 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)