I’ve loved all of the books in this series so far! This one was a great addition. You could really feel Ronan’s love and commitment to his past wife, and how he struggled with moving forward. And you felt for Joa and her struggles in younger life and in bonding with families as a nanny. It was great to see them working through their own individual issues to make things work together with each other.
I also like how you get to see so many glimpses of the rest of the family, some who have had their own stories told and some who are yet to be told. You can’t go wrong with this series!
- Mass Market Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: Harlequin Desire; Original ed. edition (7 April 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1335209050
- ISBN-13: 978-1335209054
- Product Dimensions: 10.5 x 1.5 x 16.7 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 113 g
- Customer Reviews: 2 customer ratings