- Free expedited shipping on products sold by Amazon AU when you purchase select books. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Telfast Hayfever Allergy Relief 60mg - Non-drowsy - For Sneezing, Runny Nose and Itchy Eyes, 20 Tablets
- FAST RELIEF: Telfast 60mg tablets provide hayfever allergy relief within 1 hour and for up to 12 hours
- REDUCE ALLERGY SYMPTOMS: Contains an active ingredient called fexofenadine hydrochloride to help reduce allergy symptoms such as itchy eyes, runny nose, itchy throat and sneezing
- NON-DROWSY ALLERGY RELIEF: Relieves symptoms of hayfever without leaving you drowsy, so you can get on with your day
- EFFECTIVE TREATMENT OF SEASONAL ALLERGIES: Telfast relieves allergic rhinitis associated with grass, weed or tree pollens
- Always read the Label Follow the directions for use If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
Size: 20 Tablets
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Break through hayfever allergies!
Telfast 60mg is an effective treatment providing hayfever allergy relief. The active ingredient, fexofenadine hydrochloride, helps reduce typical allergy symptoms such as itchy eyes, runny nose, itchy throat and sneezing. Antihistamines like Telfast reduce the effect of histamine released in response to certain allergens.
The tablets are fast acting, providing relief from allergy symptoms within one hour, and lasting for up to 12 hours. Telfast is a non-drowsy antihistamine that can be taken twice daily.
This product should not be used when pregnant or breastfeeding except when advised by your Doctor or Pharmacist. Do not use with other antihistamines. Do not use in children under 12 years. For younger children please see Telfast Children's Oral Liquid. Do not take more than the recommended dose. Do not use if foil blister seal is broken.
Active Ingredients: Fexofenadine Hydrochloride 60mg. Inactive Ingredients: croscarmellose sodium, pregelatinised maize starch, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, hypromellose, povidone, titanium dioxide, colloidal anhydrous silica, macrogol 400, Pigment Blend Pink PB1254 (ARTG PI No.3225) and Pigment Blend Yellow PB1255 (ARTG PI No.3226).
Adults and children from 12 years: 1 tablet twice daily as required.