|Voltage||12 Volts (AC)|
|Product Dimensions||35.15 x 13.3 x 3.08 cm; 770 Grams|
|Item Weight||770 g|
|Item Model Number||TW-KB-PL-ZOBL|
|Date First Available||8 December 2020|
Tecware Phantom L RGB, Low Profile Mechanical TKL Gaming Keyboard, Outemu Blue Switch, N-Key, Lightweight Design
Enhance your purchase
|Number of keys||87|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||35.1 x 13.3 x 3.1 centimetres|
About this item
- Low Profile Design: Featuring Low profile mechanical switches with reduced travel and actuation distances for increased responsiveness in game.
- Fully Customizable RGB Backlighting: Enhance your gaming experience with 18 pre-set lighting modes or create your own custom configuration to match your system.
- Dedicated Software: Record and Assign Macros, customize individual key LEDs, and create custom LED profiles all within our easy-to-use software.
- Ultra-slim & Lightweight: Compact and low-profile design of the Tecware Phantom L takes up minimum tablespace and allows for easy portability.
- Speed Advantage: Full N-key rollover and 1000Hz polling rate, giving you the speed and responsiveness, you need in intense, high-pressure situations.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Phantom L features low profile switches with shorter travel and actuation distances for increased speed and responsiveness when typing or in game.
Review this product
Top review from Australia
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Mexico on 31 March 2021
Materials are thin result in flex -- it might as well be a basic plastic case but the buzzwords "sandblasted aluminum" are used to lend a more premium vibe to this keyboard.
Outemu is arguably among the most budget switches available. The blue switches feel mushy and light, and are lacking a sharp click. Once the weight of the keycap is applied, they do firm up, which seems to indicate the spring quality and tension is also lacking.
Considering quality of components that went into this keyboard, paired with the dated micro-USB connector, I think it would be better suited in with a $30 price cap.