Earning the big bucks as a freelance writer just got easier.
With 101 Low Cost (and No Cost) Techniques to Turbo Charge Your Freelance Income, you'll discover how easy it is to:
* Draw clients to your door like a magnet
* The one tiny, utterly simple activity you can do daily to create an incredible edge over your competition
* How standard writing techniques can tank your income... And discover one easy technique that'll pull in income
* How to transform your articles into a sales force recruiting clients and customers
* Avoid cold calling by plugging this technique into your sales funnel
* A simple way to make radio interviews a breeze
* How to keep in touch with your customers/clients for pennies on the dollar
Completely updated, if your goal is to turbo-charge your freelance income, draw clients and customers to your door, and enjoy your freelance lifestyle more than ever before, you absolutely, positively need to add this book to your arsenal.
About the Author:
Beth Ann Erickson lives in Minnesota with her husband, son, and two dogs, a Doxie Cross, and Min Pin. She's written hundreds of articles for publications throughout the nation. Reviewers are calling her novels Outstanding, Vivid, and Reading Pleasure. Her nonfiction titles for freelance writers have helped her readers earn thousands upon thousands of dollars. Check out her latest projects and subscribe to her free e-mag by surfing to FilbertPublishing.com.