|Product Dimensions||7.67 x 4.14 x 0.3 cm; 67.92 Grams|
|Batteries||2 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)|
|Item Model Number||SP-BG-APL-IP9-3|
|Special Features||Touch Sensitive|
|Other display features||Wireless|
|Item Weight||67.9 g|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||15 February 2018|
Tech Armor Premium Ballistic Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Apple iPhone SE 2020, iPhone 8 and iPhone 7 - with 99.99% HD Clarity and 3D Touch Accuracy, Clear [3 Pack]
Enhance your purchase
|Compatible phone models||IPhone SE 2020 , iPhone 7, iPhone 6|
|Special feature||Touch Sensitive|
About this item
- Compatible Model(s): New iPhone SE 2020 / iPhone 8 / iPhone 7 / iPhone 6 / iPhone 6S (4.7 inch) by Apple [3 Pack]. Advance Technology HD BALLISTIC GLASS made from the highest-grade glass, multilayered Ballistic Glass screen protectors help prevent damage from drops and scratches.
- KEY FEATURES. Tech Armor Ballistic Glass features a polished 2.5D edge to reduce chipping along with a strong, rainbow-free adhesive that clings to your display seamlessly for a bubble-free installation.
- ULTRA THIN, ULTRA TOUGH, ULTRA CLEAR. At a mere 0.3mm, our multi-layered, tempered glass screens carry a 9H rating for surface hardness. The anti-fingerprint, oleophobic coating resists smudges to maintain the HD clarity of your screen.
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY - Trust your device to the leaders in device protection. Our limited lifetime warranty promises you’ll be protected in case your product fails which is very rare. Hard to beat a guarantee like that! (see our website for more details).
- Enjoy a bubble free, seamless installation and perfect fit. Unique anti-fingerprint oleophobic screen coating protects against dirt and oil residue and keeps high-sensitivity touch response (PLEASE CONTINUE READING BELOW)
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Play With Peace of Mind
As a proud and excited iPhone SE owner, you want ultimate protection for your larger HD Display screen without compromising your user experience. Basically, you want to enjoy your device to the max, safe in the knowledge that if you drop or scratch your phone, you're totally protected.
Tech Armor HD Clear Ballistic Glass iPhone SE Screen Protectors are made with 6 layers of the highest grade Japanese Asahi glass to deliver maximum protection and an unrivaled user experience. That means you can enjoy your iPhone SE the way Apple intended, without any worries.
Specifically Designed for the iPhone SE 2020 / iPhone 7 / iPhone 8 / iPhone 6 / iPhone 6s
CURVED SCREEN DESIGN
Since the iPhone SE screen was designed with curved edges on all four sides, this flat screen protector was crafted to fit the flattest portion of the screen. This reduces the risk of bubbles, provides a more seamless installation and prevents the accumulation of dust / debris under the screen protector (which can cause lifting).
The specifications of our Ballistic Glass not only provides a better installation on the curved screen of your iPhone SE, but allows enough space to accommodate almost any iPhone SE case you’ll find on the market today. You can rest easy knowing that your case won’t interfere with the installation or the daily use of your screen protector.
iPHONE SE 2020 BALLISTIC GLASS SCREEN PROTECTOR FEATURES:
- Unparalleled multi-layered protection
- Anti scratch, anti shatter and anti fingerprint layers
- Precision laser-cut tempered glass, polished with round edges
- 99.99% HD clarity and touch accuracy
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Anyway, I'm very happy with the way that the screen protector seems to be even more resistant to fingerprints now. It works perfectly and looks great. Hopefully the screen protector will last for ages but I have a spare if the need arises to replace it. I don't want to test its ability to actually protect my screen from drops, so I will only come back and update this if that becomes necessary.
I’ve come back to buy more because these are so good. My daughter’s screen appeared shattered but it was absolutely fine after we took off the protector. A very worthwhile investment.
I can't speak as to how protective they are yet.
By Amazon Customer on 25 August 2020
Top reviews from other countries
As others have noted it looks a little strange when fitted, not going close to the edge, but there's no way around it - it looks as good as it can.
If you read the instructions, watch the videos and take a little care, it fits perfectly - the dust removers included are brilliant. I'm pretty sure mine moved very slightly in between placing on the phone and squeegeeing out the air, so my advice is ensure you apply even pressure in all directions.
I've paired the protector with a Quad Lock case Quad Lock iPhone 6/6S Case - Black , this comes up and over the edge of the screen very slightly, which in turn reduces the visible gap between the edge of the screen and protector nicely - not close enough to foul either. It's a good combination I would recommend.
The protector feels nice to use, in-fact it's very slippery which might cause other problems, but we'll see. Screen clarity appears to be perfect.
It's a pity more companies don't take customer service as seriously as Tech Armor and I know this isn't a one off as they replaced the protector on my own phone in similar circumstances, last year. Excellent. Oh, and no, I wasn't 'paid'/given an incentive, to put write this as so many Amazon reviews are these days
However, what's more disappointing is now other corners of the case are slowly lifting up and off, the case to me seems asif it does not have enough longevity to make it worth the extra couple of pounds spent on it - go with other products...
Positives, the case is actually very clear if put on right in the first place, and seems tough enough... if you decide to buy it, make sure you get it right first time, you cannot reapply!