I really like this knitting bag, I like being able to separate my different balls of yarn in the bottom compartment and use the grommets to bring the yarn through. There are only two things I would change about it:
1) The drawstring around the top, I would add some kind of clasp so you can secure it when it's pulled all the way tight.
2) The pocket inside the main compartment, I would maybe make it a zipper closure. It's got elastic at the top but it just hangs open, making it so that when I slip my hand in the bag I tend to reach into that pocket instead of the main compartment.
Other than these, it's working really well!
Teamoy Portable Knitting Bag, Drawstring Travel Shoulder Tote Bag Organizer for Yarn
- Quality fabric and the canvas material is of the highest standard, beautiful stitching, ensuring its long service life
- The inner PVC compartment can not only store your knitting accessories but also act as a connector by pulling the yarns of the skeins
- 3 extra pockets inside the bag and outside 1 zippered pocket near the bottom which allow you to put small items like cell phone, keys, cards etc
- Wide strap fits over your forearm well, freeing your hand while knitting, making knitting projects on-the-go so much easier
- Stylish look, Causal design, Can be used as a travel bag , a weekender bag or a craft bag
- Perfect to store your knitting project, crochet hooks, knitting needles, and small notions like scissor, retractable measuring tape, stitch marker and so on